Narrator's intro

Feel free to skip this <3

[Narrator's P.O.V]

Hi there!!! I'm the narrator here. Before we proceed further let me give you the introduction. So here we go..........

*Dramatic music*
Alternate universe?? Dimensions?? Multiverse?? Let's not go further and bring our attention to one Earth out of the infinite ones out there.

This earth is very similar to the one we all know. It's just more advanced and the people's way of thinking is different.

Oh and one more thing 1/3rd of the females have super strength and 1% even have self healing ability.

In the past the women with these powers were treated unfairly, but as time passed the women started creating their own forces to fight against the unjust treatment they recieved and war broke out.

Bloodshed and corpses were to be seen everywhere.

The war did not do anything good it only brought devastation.

In the end of the war the countries surrendered and made peace with the women. A peace treaty was signed.

And........

The Women's League of Justice, Security and Peace was formed.

Powers are generally discovered at the age of 13 and the young ladies are given the free will to choose.....

To live a decent life as a normal person.

Or

To join the WLJSP and pledge to protect the people and keep them safe.

Did I mention that aliens try to invade this planet???

Sometimes being technologically advanced can lead to bad consequences. Like contacting evil aliens species and getting attacked.

Luckily they have the WLJSP to protect the people from harm.

The WLJSP trains the strong women to control their powers and fight for justice.

Once a person joins WLJSP they do not have a nationality, religion, last names or anything that can bring discrimination and racism among them.

They become one.....