Answers

[Y/N P.O.V]

"I had expected the first day to be quite peaceful, but you pieces of shit ruined it."

I aimed my gun and started shooting.

There were two men there, they looked like assailants. I mean like, why do assailants always look so cool. They were dressed in black and here I was wearing a white t-shirt with Deadpool's picture and red shorts. Ugh!!!

Their body temperature was enough to confirm that they were humans, but alien tech was around the room. Unexpectedly creepy.

One man was holding a gun towards us and the other one was trying go drag bunny boy out of the broken wall. How the heck did that wall even break without anybody knowing?????

I aimed my gun at the one aiming at us and started shooting, he was dodging almost all the bullets only some were hitting him.

I stopped to reload my gun and seeing it as a chance to attack he started firing, one bullet went through my forearm. Although I can self heal it still hurts.

Anger took control of me and I pounced at the man taking in all the bullets he was firing at me.

I suddenly noticed that the other man was taking Jungkook and I aimed for a headshot and fired. I don't wanna brag about myself but I'm pretty good at shooting, just informing ya'll.

The gun guy was running towards his dead partner or maybe he was running towards Jungkook!!!

I rushed towards him and choked him, he hit my lower abdomen with his elbow. I fell back, he turned towards me and was about to kick me but I held his leg and pushed him....now he was the one to fall.

I punched his jaw and hit him on the head with my elbow.

Then I ran to where Jungkook was laying unconscious. He was tranquilized.

Something was not right, Jungkook would've called for help but why couldn't we hear him even when the wall broke I couldn't hear anything, and most importantly why was there alien tech but human assailants.

I was still wondering when the six boys came over to me and slightly tapped on my shoulder

"Ummmm....I think we should call the police" Namjoon spoke to me.

"Is he alright??" Jin asked me in a worried tone

"Yes, he's just been tranquilized. I think they were only trying to abduct him."

My reply made him feel a bit assured.

I asked them to take Jungkook because he was still unconscious.

While they were taking him I asked Namjoon
"Did you hear any sound while we were fighting?"

"Honestly I myself am curious because we didn't hear anything not even a whisper." His words confirmed my guesses the alien tech was probably the reason why everybody couldn't hear anything.

Are the aliens teaming up with humans?? Ugh, it's so confusing. For now I should focus on the current situation.

There was blood all over the bathroom floor, a dead man and a nearly-going-to-die man.

I quickly contacted the WLJSP and I was sure to get some scolding.

Our team arrived, the medical team was taking care of Jungkook and assured us that he will be fine. The restore team was repair the broken wall and cleaning up the mess. The forensic team was busy taking the dead body and the other one was taken for enquiry.

Madam Sibia called for me. My doom is here.....I can't talk to her!!!! Nooooooooooo

I went where she was waiting for me. I was sweating a lot.

She was facing the window but when she heard me come in she turned around to face me. Her cold stare seemed to pass right through me.

Honestly I can even take on a beast but just looking at her makes me feel scared af.

"Miss.Y/N, we had sent you here to protect those boys but on your first day one of them was nearly abducted. Is this how you do your duty??"

"Madam, I-I was a bit distracted" I couldn't help but stutter.

"Distracted??? Can you even afford to be distracted?? Your distraction nearly got someone abducted. You are the most capable out of all the other agents, that's why you were assigned for this mission. How can you be so irresponsible?? No wonder why your parents let you go so easily. "

The last sentence made my blood boil. It was true that my parents let me go easily, they didn't try to stop me from joining WLJSP. But soon after I joined they passed away in a car accident. I was so devastated, and feeling guilty for not being there with them. One thing I know for sure is that my parents loved me they would've never thought bad about me.

I was filled with rage, not considering what I was saying.
"My parents didn't let me go because of that!!"

"Are you sure about it? Then can you give me a reason why they let you join WLJSP?" She asked me in a mocking tone, a slight smirk was on her lips.

"Because.....because.......I don't know" I was speechless, I didn't have an answer.

"For now just do your job properly" she changed the subject.

I couldn't believe her, first she nearly made me cry by reminding me about my parents and now she's changing the subject??? Unbelievable.

"Why do I have to protect them anyway?? Can you give me a reason to be more focused??" I asked her

"I thought I had already made myself clear and I don't like repeating things."

"So I have to protect BTS just because they're famous???"

"They are more important than you think, just PROTECT them."

"Who are BTS? What is their secret?"

I really needed to know the reason to protect them.

"You don't have to know that, just do what you're ordered."

She angrily left the room, leaving me alone.

One thing I was sure about was that she was hiding something from me. I could sense it.

I have to know more about these people and what Madam Sibia is hiding........

_________________________________________

A/N : Yo!! Everyone it's been a ages since I last updated 😅 11 days to be exact 😂. I was kinda busy with my music class and stuff, idk why I have to go even in this lockdown 😑. But I hope you enjoyed it although it was like ng nd I don't revise bc I'm energy efficient 😂😂 but I hope you'll understand 😅.
And I don't know when I'll update next bc my brain needs to get some inspiration and also I'm busy reading other fanfic (lol) 😂😂