Superpower blasts

It had been one week since I got discharged and still I was being treated like a sick person. I was getting pampered too much but I loved it to be honest

Today BTS had a photoshoot for a magazine cover and luckily I could go with them. They even had some recordings so the day was going to be very long.

I instantly changed into my normal black WLJSP attire and just ruffled my hair a bit. After I was satisfied with my look I grabbed my lenses and carefully put it on.

My weapons were all in the belt and I wore a black jacket to cover it up. I stared at the mirror for a long time, wondering whether I should try to style my hair or not. In the end my laziness won and I exited the room just like that.

Everyone had already gathered in the living room and waiting for me. Jungkook's face lit up when he saw me and so did mine.

"Ready Y/n??" Namjoon asked me, looking up from his phone.

"Yeah. I think we should leave now" I said and walked towards the door to open it.

They went outside one by one with their bags towards the van. After everyone was out I also climbed into the van and we started off.

It was peaceful inside and they were busy with their phones. I looked outside at the places that we passed by. It looked peaceful and beautiful in itself.

Suddenly the car stopped and I was pushed up front. Everyone in the car was shocked by the sudden stop.

"What is wrong??" I asked the driver, but he just pointed to the front with a trembling finger.

There were black cars blocking our way and about twenty men in black suits pointing guns in our direction. What was happening??

"Stay inside" I said and got off the van.

My hand was near the gun, just in case they start firing at us. I walked closer to them, but stopped when I heard a click.

The atmosphere was very tense and there was pin drop silence. A man emerged from behind the others.

He looked like he was in his early thirties, his hair was dark brown and he was wearing a dark blue suit. What's with the bad guys and suits??

"I would run for my life if I were you" he said with a smile, that made me annoyed.

"Who are you??" I snapped at him

"Someone that the whole world is looking for, but cannot find" he chuckled, making his way towards me.

"What do you want??" I asked grimly, my hand was still near the weapon.

"The ones whom you are protecting, little girl" he smirked. He was standing just a foot away from me.

"Get lost before I blow out your brains" I snarled, anger was filling me up and I was losing it again.

It just been a few day since I got caught in a ceasefire, but I was ready to go through  another one for them.

"I will kill you first" I pulled out my gun and pointed it at his forehead. Instantly all the men behind him got ready to fire.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he smiled again. My fingers were itching to pull the trigger but I had to be careful.

He pulled out a small taser from his pocket and plunged it on my neck. The taser sent jolts of pain throughout my whole body.

I felt like as if all my veins and blood vessels were getting squeezed. My body felt weak and I fell down on the ground.

Not again. Not when I have to protect them.