nineteen; the neighbors

enjoy<3

🌼zion

"yo alex mentioned you in her instagram post."

"i know, i saw." i went to go look at the post again. the way that hot pink dress hugged her body, her huge hair in the way it of been face made me think of things what were not holy. i took my hand and let it travel down to my pants and pulled at the crotch pant and re-adjusted in my seat.

"i'm sorry, zion, do we need to pull over so you can yank one or what?" edwin laughed. i gave him a stank face and turned my phone off and placed it in my lap. i regret everything that happened between me and alex. i don't know whether i should be upset or not though. cause it's clear that she's still thinking about me, and i'm obviously thinking about her.

"this next one is a absolute hit, the boy bands name is prettymuch , brought together by the music enthusiast himself, simon cowell, this is their hit single, phases." my eyes grew wide as we all began to scream.

"Oh, Babe
I know you're tryna do you, but I heard you fell off
After a couple bad nights
And 20 cold hearts (Mmm)
Tryna find a new you, but I heard you got lost
Tryna figure your worth
What the hell does that cost?."

"that's you b, that's you b!" i screamed in brandon's face , he turned a light shade of pink and started to sing along with our song. "ay nick, turn this shit up."

we began to up our music as we pulled up in the drive way. i got out of our big ass can making the music spew out of it.

"yo, we have neighbors , oh shit." i turned to look at the house that was connected to ours D seeing two tiny bathing suits hanging on the clothing line outside.

"looks like they're girls too." i replied to the boys , staring into the house to see if i could see anyone. "hopefully they bhad." i laughed , nick laughed with me and dapped me up.

"alrighty boys let's go get cute."

••

we pulled up to ariana grandes set as soon as we all finished getting ready.

"edwin please remind me why?" brandon spoke

"because. it should take that long to get ready if you want to look good." he said matter of factly. i shook my head in disappointment and then stopped in my tracks. i double tapped edwins chest and pointed.

"oh shit, she looks good." i stared him down with disbelief on my face. "what? i'm bi asf." he said biting his lip.

"it's alex." i said getting close to his face.

"i don't care." he said getting just as close. we scanned our bracelets and continued to walk closer towards her and bethany.

"look what the shore brought it." nick said loudly engulfing alex in a big hug. i watched as her and bethany greeted everyone, but i guess they forgot about me.

the music started and i continued to watch her with my hands pockets. 'you not gon greet i said. i repeated it a few times cause she dumb as hell. 'wasn't planning on it." and with that she turned back towards the stage. i continued to watch her occasionally taking glances at her ass, the way it filled out her jeans was just perfect. i felt my jeans get tighter than they were before but i did nothing to hide it. after staring for a long time she finally felt my eyes doing numbers on her back. she walked towards me with a little flare in her hips.

my eyes never left hers. she went along with the song and licked the tip of her finger and she touched my lips. the urge to not take it in my mouth was making me ache. she let it run all the way down mr body , her finger shaping my jawline , letting it run all the way down my chest and then stopped right above my the hem of my pants. she look at me through her eyelashes.

"i hate you , you know that?" she whispered.

"i know girl." i whispered back.

she let her finger touch my bare skin under my shirt a little before it went into the beginning of my pants. my breath hitched in my throat. the thought of doing this in public made my pants tighter then before. she stayed for a little and then let my pants go with a pop and shimmied away. she grabbed brandon's hand of the way back and started to dance with him.

brandon told me they were super close after we broke up and it bothered me but, i still fucked up. my god she has no idea what she still does to me.

after the show we all decided to get pizza and then head our separate ways.

"stop because it's not even funny." bethany whined.

"it is. you clumsy werido." bethany put her lips in a line and stared at all of us. she had gotten her pizza and gotten it all over the white shirt she was wearing. she had gotten over it and everyone started to enjoy her pizza making small talk.

i watched as alex stared at bethany and again and busted out laughing. "damn she fucking that shit up." alex said making everyone start crying laughing.

"bitch, i'm re🥁y to go." i laughed so hard that my tummy started hurting.

"okay girl let's go." alex said as she rubbed her eyes from crying. we all threw away our trash and started to make the way back to our houses.

"where y'all staying at?" brandon said as he threw his shoulder over alexs. this made me scream on the inside , jealous of him, wishing it was me.

"off of land caster." me and the boys stopped in our tracks.

"so are we , are y'all 546?" austin questioned. they nodded their heads.

"so y'all are the neighbors."

🤍

hi, sorry this is so bad. i cannot write make pov AHAUUIUSIUTDSEF