twenty; pool party

super smutty babes:) you've been warned.

🌸alex

i grabbed b's hand and said, "so y'all the motherfuckas that was blasting phases ? i knew i had heard that song before."

"yeah that was us they finally had phases on the radio and we was hyped." brandon replied to me , he looked at me deep in my eyes as he said it. i bite my lip a little and turned back to everyone.

"pool party?"

••

"i'm not a goat, but i fit the description, i like to pour, so i get the prescription." i sang as along to wants and needs. "we walk around with them bands in our britches, this gun ain't gon' jam, when i blow, i ain't missin'." i rapped along bobbing my head up and down with every word that i said.

my feet dangled in the pool and watched everyone as they were having a good time. bethany was with austin , flirting up a storm, nick and edwin and invited our other set of neighbors over, and zion went somewhere with wolfie and his friends.

i was kinda mad at that because he didn't even get to see me in my sexy ass bathing suit.

i could feel eyes burning into my soul. i turned and saw brandon standing in the doorway licking his lips at me. he nodded his head towards the house and walked away after he had noticed i saw him.

my lips curled into a smile as i got up, fixed my bikini bottoms, and walked towards where he was. i let my self roam about the house looking for him. i felt my body become light and my feet started dangling in the air. a familiar fantastic scent took over my nose a few seconds later.

"hey you .." brandon said as he finally set me down onto a hard surface. noticing my surrounding i realized we were in the bathroom. i smiled at him and let myself fall into his large frame. my hands coming up to the nape of his neck gripping the small hairs that laid there. he let out a deep breath and began to mess with my top.

"do you love zion still?" he whispered into my ear. his tone made me shiver. i let my head up and looked him in his eyes.

with my eyebrows furrowed, "why are we talking about this?" i kissed his check and let my kisses trail down his neck. he let his head tilt to the left a little to give me better access. he gave up and eventually grabbed my head and made me look into his eyes.

"tell me you don't love him." his demeanor changed rapidly, a serious expression taking over his face. i waited a long time.

do i love him ? i don't think i do.

"i don't like him, no—no i don't love him , no." my words stuttered over each other as if i was trying to convince myself myself that i didn't love him.

brandon took his glasses off and grabbed my face once more and put his lips onto mine. kissing brandon was like kissing clouds. his soft pink lips molded onto mine and engulfed me as if i was going to run away. i let him take complete control. his hand trailed down my back untying my top letting my boobs spring free.

our lips never disconnecting as i lift my body letting him take my bottoms off. his tongue went into my mouth exploring the right places making my insides explode. i let us roam each other's mouth as my hands roamed his body. my hands gripped his biceps until i let my hand grip the bottom of shirt. i pulled it over his head , his abs coming into view.

this time i let our lips disconnect to bite my lip and feel his abs. my nails scratching at them causing him to shiver a little. he chuckled slightly and began to flex. "stop." i giggled and went to go kiss him again. i pulled at his swim trunks indicating he should take them off. with one swift move his member hit his belly button (👨🏾‍🦯) him hissing slightly. "mm." i said as i looked into his eyes, licked my palm and began stroking his member.

"you, alex, are going to be the death of me." he started kissing down my neck making me let out a deep groan. he made sure not to leave any part of my skin untouched. he kissed all the way down slightly licking my skin in the process. he got to my inner thighs and kissed either side of them.

"mhm." i let out a moan.he then attached his lips to my bundle of nerves and sucked it lightly. "oh my god." i breathed out. brandon scooted me down further so he could reach me easier. he continued but applied more pressure this time. i let out a string of moans to let him know he was doing a good job. he detached his lips making me look at him. "what's wrong?"

he took two fingers and tapped my lip. "open." i quirked my eyebrow at him.

"huh?" i questioned sitting up on my elbows to get a better look at him.

he came up and took his other hand and wrapped it around my neck choking me a little in the process. "open, and stick your tongue princess." i did as he told and he put the two fingers in my mouth. i closed my mouth as they entered, i moaned and sucked letting his fingers be covered with my saliva. while doing so he looked at me with his hooded eyes making me even wetter then before. after he took them out of my mouth he put them in side of me and i let out a throated moan. he then went back down and started to suck my bundle of nerves again.

"oh my god brandon, mm." i let out. i felt myself beginning to clench around his fingers. "i'm gonna fucking—god!" my girly began pulsating and i felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. with that my cum ran out of me and brandon was quick to collect of it.

he picked me up quickly and went into the room that was adjacent to the bathroom. he laid me on the bed gracefully connecting our lips again. "you are so beautiful." brandon breathed roaming his hands all over my body. "i don't have a condom , you don't have an std right?" i stared at him a little before i slapped his peck. "ahh, im kidding im kidding, mhm come here." he cooed grabbing me by my waist and flipping us over so that i was straddling him. "ride me princess."

i hovered over him and slowly entered his member into me. we both let out a moan at the same time as i sank down onto him. he put his hands behind his head and watched as i began to bounce on him. he fit so perfectly inside of me. "you're doing so good princess."

i began to speed up a little but my legs began to get tired. brandon sat up and grabbed me by my hips and began to pound so hard into me.

"oh my god, brandon fuck." i couldn't have sounded more like a porn star. zion has never made me feel this good. moan. after moan. after moan. i have never felt this good before.

my back arched, my hands wrapped around his neck, his mouth landed on my lips then my neck then sucked right on my boobs. i let my hands travel to his back and scratched to let out some of the pleasure. "you feel so good on me ," brandon moaned out. his mouth agape i knew he was close.

"i'm gonna—ahh!" he hit my special spot inside of me causing me to clench so tight around him and making me stop my motions as he still pounded into me. "jesus christ!" i yelled came undone onto him. i breathed in and out heavily trying to calm down.

"fuck alex—fuck." brandon came right after me bucking his hips up. i laid on top of him pulling at his hairs again to relax after my high. i felt a finger rubbed my bundle of nerves making me jump, still being sensitive.

"ugha, ahh , ahh stop, stop, fuck, okay, whew." i yelled and rolled off of him. he laughed at my outburst grabbing me before i was completely off of him. he grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips to kiss it. we laid there looking each other in the eyes. moved up to kiss him. as our lips met, it was the most passionate thing that i have ever experienced. no heavy breathing, no lust, just.

love.

brandon pulled away, and whispered softly, "you're not over him are you?"

"no."

🤍

poured my heart and soul into this. two updates ❤️