ten;baby drake

. firgured i should update after three-thousand years:). thank you for over 1k views💓💓

🌸alex p.o.v

A PRETTYMUCH GROUPCHAT ft. baby drake

[baby drake- alex. the rest are self explanatory🤓]

baby drake🔐💙
love the name🙃

nickelodeon🥳
you're related to fucking drake.....
nickelodeon🥳
you are very good at hiding that.

eggwin🥚
ya, and that's the only thing she's good at💆🏽‍♂️

zaddy zion🤪❤️
stop being a dick, edwin..

baby drake🔐💙
how about, keep the same energy zion. you let edwin make me look like a fucking punk in front of all of the guys.
baby drake🔐💙
well, in front of 'you guys' since this is a groupchat.
baby drake🔐💙
and edwin, tell that tiffany bitch to keep that same energy too. cause when i beat er' ass, she won't have any nasty shit to say

baby drake🔐💙has left the groupchat

📌omniscient p.o.v

austin🤯
😶,,damn.

eggwin🥚

zaddy zion🤪❤️ can we please talk about how james is in the bahamas right now and alex didn't even know where we were going?

zaddy zion🤪❤️
can we please talk about how james is in the bahamas right now and alex didn't even know where we were going?

brandie💙🥴
that's weird

austin🤯
where are they?

brandie💙🥴
i saw the location on james instagram maybe we can go there?

zaddy zion🤪❤️
sure, but i'm just saying if i see some ass checks that don't belong to alex, i am leaving and killing myself.

zaddy zion🤪❤️
no offense edwin😳

eggwin🥚

•••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••

just something to put up. haven't updated in a while.

i want to have a schedule for updating but, school is starting in 3 weeks so i hate to make promises i can't keep bc of school.

but, if you are interested in my life read this.

*i am so busy this weekend. my fucking washer broke and now i have to go to the laundry mat. i can go over my uncles house and do laundry but, he is on vacation and he can't do this sunday so i have to go to the laundry mat. (my familia and i go to my uncles house for sunday dinner. idk if it's a cultural thing but, yea)
which i'm not mad at because, i want to take some good ass pictures in the mat.
so, i won't have a washer until august 11th. and i can't even blame my washer for going out or the company bc, my family has had the washer FoR TwElVe YeArS.

*next, the Ac My fUcKiNg CaR wEnT OuT. so now we have to drive with all the windows down bc, it feels like the bottom of a fucking volcano where i live. ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.

*back to me being busy. tonight i'm going to the laundry mat and running a couple errands with my mom. and then, tmrr i'm going to a baseball gave with my moms sorority. we do it every year. then after the game i'm going over to my grandmas house bc, we are going to the 'annie' play and the play is in a city about an hour and a half away from where she lives. where i live it's about 2 hours away so we are just spending the night at her house the day before so she doesn't have to do all the extra shit.
and i'm not mad i have to go to the play but, i have to dress up and uhhhhhhhh. i hate dresses i'm not a girly girl at all. (sorry if that offends some of you) but i really don't like dresses. i mean don't get me wrong i look bomb in dresses its just that i don't like to wear them because, it's uncomfortable.
but, my grandma wants me too.
and then after the play we will prob go out to dinner cause the play is at like 2 and is almost 3 hours fucking long.
but, on monday i official start cheer practice. and am not ready.
cheer is like the only "girly" thing i do and 🙄🙄🙄let me tell you.
i hate the cheerleaders who teach us the dances and chants and stuff bc, they are assholes and feel like they are so much better than us younger cheer leaders. but, yeah.

i really should start a rant book😂😂. i'm going to.

thanks for reading all that if you did you a real one:)

okay wow brandon. don't do this to me i'm a zion girl you really testing me😍😍😍😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

 don't do this to me i'm a zion girl you really testing me😍😍😍😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕

stay thick bitches🖤