six;michael

warning ⚠️ explicit content ahead (honestly my smut is so bad, but fuck it)

🌸alex

"it's so fucking hot!" zion exclaimed. i rolled my eyes. this was zions 6th time complaining about how hot it was.

"language." brandon mumbled as we walked into the lobby of our hotel. we just got back from a day in the bahamas. we were all on the beach but then, had to leave because of fans who kept stealing our things.

"i'm mean, they're our beanz how come they wanna steal our things—"

"correction, they wanted to steal your things not ours, edwin." austin told edwin. i left from zion and side hugged edwin.

"it's okay eddy, you can get another phone. they don't know your passcode right?" i asked to reassure.

"no, but it was unlocked." he mumbled. i stifled and laugh then said, "oh then, your fucked." i patted him on the shoulder and walked back over to zion and, held his hand.

"language." brandon mumbled, yet again.

they got in the elevator while, me and zion took the stairs. when we got here they tried to make me ride the elevator and i was like hell no. i never did elevators. they are just scary as hell. like your just chilling in the elevator and all of a sudden it's just breaks down and—i'm just not having it.

on my way (😏) up the second flight of stairs zion was still at the first. i looked down at him. "what are you—" i was cut short by zion taking off his sweatshirt that he had on. he had no shirt on under it so, his well trained chest came into view. i stared at his body feeling, and i felt my skin go red.

he smirked at me while he passed me on the stairs. "you coming?" he asked while standing on the floor of our room. i smirked back at him. "at least, not yet."

•••••••

warning ⚠️ explicit content ahead

my arms were wrapped around his neck with his hands on my waist. our lips were connected in a love—lust filled kiss. his right hand traveled down my stomach and stopped right about at my heat. his thumb and middle finger lightly pinched my bundle of nerves. i shivered and fell into him. he turned me around and continued to tease me. my back pressed against his front.

"zion, please." i whimpered. he was teasing my folds which felt good but, not what i wanted.

"what do you want?" he asked. he lightly teased my hole now.

"i want you knuckles deep inside of—"

i jumped slightly due to the sound of two knocks at the door.

zion gripped my throat whispering, "i'll be back." i nodded my head and stood far from the door. i didn't have any clothes on and zion was in his sweatpants.

"wassup—where's alex?" a voice that sounded like brandon asked. "she's using the restroom, what you need?"

"oh-nothing, we are going to that meeting at the restaurant tonight." i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. zion told me this trip was no business. not that i'm mad i mean—we're not a couple we're just friends, right?

"okay, good-bye." zion closed the door and came back over to me.

"okay so—"

"i'm gonna go shower. he killed the mood anyway." i said. i was back in my underwear and bra by now. "alex, i promise we will have a night by our selves."