five;paradise

🌸alex

"a what!?" i exclaimed.

"a road trip? need me to spell it r-o-a—'' i cut him him off.

"i know how to fucking spell it. i'm just saying—we—we just met. a-and you have the guys and music. i have a life, school! at that."i replied denying his request.

"commmee onnnn please!? it'll be funnnnn." zion whined like a little baby.

i didn't mind though. i wanted him to work for my answer. i promise, as soon has he asked my heart skipped 2 beats at once making my mind immediately reply with a loud 'YES' in my head.

"okay, i guess." i replied biting my lip, holding back a smile. where to though?

••
3 days later

me and zion walked into the airport starbucks. "mhm, last time i was here i met a very handsome man." i said out in the open not really directed at anyone but, of course zion answers.

"oh really?" zion asked. a slight smirk rose on his face.

"yes, he was real fine. caramel glazed skin, perfect pearly whites, i even got to taste him." i whispered getting slightly closer to zions ear. i heard zions breath hitch in his throat causing to to giggle softly.

zion got closer to me. grabbing my waist pinching softly at the now exposed skin as, he lifted up my vintage rolling stones t-shirt. in return i grabbed at his

"what did he taste like?" he whispered.

"amhmm." a old lady standing there with her kids cleared her throat. she held back the two girls with her hands as they were behind her back. i smirked at her before moving up in the line, gripping the straps on my backpack and the one duffel bag in my hand. zion trailed behind me standing close but, not to close to me.

it was our turn to go up and before i did i stated, "he tasted like honey." zion stood there for a sec before smiling to himself before he eventually joined me to to order our drinks.

••

"we are staying at the hotel on ha—"

"ZIONNNNN!?" a voice boomed from behind us. we both whipped around to find the 4 other boys that i believe are in the group with zion. i watched them jump up and down with each other when from behind them came, charlotte and alexys.

"are they always like this?" i questioned laughing. they both nodded while laughing. "all the damn time. how have you been?" alexys asked opening her arms (😏😏) toward me pulling me into a hug. "good, yourself?" i asked back pulling out of the hug. i opened my arms toward charlotte pulling her into a hug also.

after we finished greeting each other we turned to face the boys. when we did i saw zion laying on the floor with the boys and his own bags surrounding him. he was laughing his ass off as brandon had zions   phone out, and was taking a picture of him.

the girls started laughing and headed over to their own boys. i laughed softly and slowly walked toward zions goofy self still on the floor but, were now sitting up with his legs sprawled out.

i crouched down to his level i said, "i didn't know they were coming." zion shrugged and said, "it was a last minute thing, simon thought it was a good idea to have some time off and relax." i nodded my head.

"you don't mind do you?" he questioned. i quickly shook my head no. "no, no, no not at all just asking— where's tiffany?" i said the first part to zion but, the last part i said loud enough so everyone could here me.