fourteen; second thoughts

get your tea cups ready kuwonus👀it's about to get hot

(the date is october 14th, 2018)

get ready for a good 4 months time skip💆🏾‍♀️

vine of the day

"so i was sitting there, barbecue sauce on my titties."

📌omniscient

"not only am i pissed, but i feel disappointed at the fact that i didn't know about anything."

"i mean i'm your bestfriend aren't i suppose to know everything?" diamond whined while, tracing her hands up and down zions shoulders.

this caused zion to flinch slightly due to the fact he had just been with alex and diamonds hands felt like that shouldn't be there.

"i know d, i just hadn't gotten around to it."

"what do you mean you hadn't gotten around to it ? you guys have been posting each other for like 4 months ! i always ask you but you never confirm. i thought we had something." diamond trailed of, her lips hit his neck in a sexually matter. she licked a long strip from his collar bone to his sharp jaw.

zion jumped up, using his hand to wipe off the saliva and to remove her lips from his neck. diamond slammed her self back in his bed and zion hurried to the door.

"i-i don't think this is a good idea." zion said, backing up against his closed door as diamond trailed closer to him.

"but, i do."

diamonds small frame stood in front of zion. she took his hands and set them on her waist and he gripped her hips.

'let go of her !' 'you're with alex, what will be your excuse?'

his angel said.

'kiss her ! grip her ! alex wouldn't mind'

his devil said.

🌼zion

"baby, get up. alex texted you and said y'all were supposed to meet for lunch?"

a voice like diamond sa-

i hurried to sit up and looked to my right. shit

"did we ?"

"yes."

"did you tell-"

"no."

"did i?"

"no. you pulled out."

little did he know, diamonds a liar. and that last one—

a wash of relief fell over me. but, i still cheated on alex. but, i loved every second of it. why though ?

"you know i'm with alex? why are you so jealous?"

"i'm not jealous. i just know what's mine. and you didn't seem to not want me last night."she said slightly smiling and snuggled a little closer.