twenty two; chinese food

hey y'all. this is a long one lol.

also it's literally been a whole year. lol.

smutty. like very detailed smut. so proceed at your own risk ;)

🌸alex

i stood there dumb founded.

great, so now i've been basically dump by two prettymuch members. great.

wait am i a hoe?

i began to search for some of brandons sweatpants so i didn't have to do a completely embarrassing walk of shame. i found some sweat-shorts, grabbed my phone and walked out of brandon's door. on the way out , brandon was exiting the bathroom.

"are those mine?"
"these are yours."

we both said at the same time. "i didn't want to have to do a really bad walk of shame so i found some pants, i'll give them back, i promise."

brandon gave me a light smile and passed me to go to his bedroom. i stood there staring at the ground trying to think of what to say.

"i'm sorry." i stated

i heard brandon's footsteps stop. "for what?" i turned on my heels so that i was face to face with brandon. i walked to his room and shut the door behind us.

"im sorry that it has to be like this. im sorry that i basically rebounded off of you and sorry for not knowing where my feelings stand. im just—sorry. for everything." words couldn't describe how i felt right now.

"i love you. alex. i do. even if you don't love me back. and love is understanding when you just have to leave the other person alone. im always here for you." brandon caressed my shoulder slightly, a warm feeling. with my back still turned, i place my hand on top of brandon's moving it back and forth.

without a look back i left brandon's room for good this time.

•••

i got home like 10 mins later. nick was learning tiktok dances and i joined him for a while. he also told me that they were going to just chill at their place tonight so i figured i would go. yes, it's very awkward between me and two members of pretty much but we can't avoid it forever.

i walked in and saw some white man shirtless in my kitchen eating cereal.

"um, hello?"

he turned around eyebrows lifted at the sight of me. "um who are you?" he questioned me, a dot of milk on the corner of his mouth didn't move one bit during the whole sentence.

"be fucking fr, i paid for the cereal , milk, bowl, and spoon your eating/ using please come fucking correct." i exclaimed making the nastiest face i could.

"oh alex good you're home ! this is taylor and taylor this is alex." beth was smiling ear to ear. she was wearing a wife beater and her underwear. guess everybody was fucking last night.

"hey"
"hey"

we said at the same time.

"anyway, it's 9:36 , im gonna go back to sleep and then we're going to the pm house for another kick back type thing at 7 okay?" i told her grabbing some snacks and starting heading to my room.

"oh..uh me and t-taylor actually have a private concert tonight that's at 7 too." beth said. i could feel my face heat up from a little bit of embarrassment and anger.

"oh okay." i simply said. we literally told each other we would never be without each other this whole trip and here she is leaving me on the second day.