thirteen; chocolate vanilia swirl

here's a chapter finally for hitting 3k views🥰

vine of the day. 

"i got my ice cream bitches ! chocolate vanilla swirl with cookie crisp plsth!"

📌omniscient

on the plane, zion and alex traded and listened to music the whole time. "wait, what's this song ?" zion asked tapping his finger on alexs' mid thigh to the unfamiliar beat.

"plastic by moses sumney." alex replied looking at him as he admires the soft beat. he looks over at alex catching her stare but, she chose not to look away.

he starts to whisper saying, "i didn't mean anything i said at the beach." alexs' once soft and calm face turned red from the embarrassment, and tore her hard gaze from zions eyes.

"i was in the moment an— i swear i didn't mean any of it. i'm starting to think this is more than just a summer fling." zion continued moving his head around trying to catch alexs eyes again.

but, alex wouldn't dare. not wanting to seem desperate. zion grabbed her chin moving her hair to the side with his other free hand. making eye contact they both stared deep into each other's eyes. zions' eyes were a dark brown, hints of hazel every now and again. alexs' were just as good. her eyes were hazel though, with a few specs of a brownish orange color.

"you're beautiful." zion confirmed in a hushed voice. the red tent spreads on alexs' face as her resting face grows up into a smile.

"i know." alex replies holding in her laughter. zion chuckled.

"shut up." was the last thing alex heard before she felt her face being lifted up and soft, warm lips engulfed her. she didn't hesitate to kiss back. she grabbed zions face as his hands remained on her chin.

zions tongue swiped across her bottom lip in hopes of doing something more. alex giggles and let her lips stop moving to look at zion threw her eyelashes.

"ladies and gentlemen i'm happy to say we will be landing in los angeles, california in approximately 5 mins. the current time is 8:38 pm and the current temperature is 78°. when you see the seatbelt like go  please put on your seatbelts for safety as we land. make sure you put trash in the can that is coming down the aisle, and your tables are up and out of the way. thank you for your patience and we hope you've enjoyed your flight here on delta airlines ."

zion pecked alexs' lips one last time before removing himself from her and sitting up in his chair. zion maneuvered his hand over the middle arm rest to catch alexs hand in his. alex looked over and saw him looking the opposite way of her.

she laughed softly and looked out her window.

'you can't love this early can you?'

🌸alex

"ughhhhh!" i shouted has he thrusted in me, faster than light it's self.

i'm kidding.

"ughhhhh!" i said has i rummaged through my clothes, throwing everything around looking for something dressy to wear.

zion said we were going out tonight, and this time without the group.

problem is i have nothing to wear. obviously.