Stay Away

Lilly's P.O.V

Shouting. Shouting? Whose shouting? Then i recognised the voice. Peter's. I quickly open my eyes and rush out and see him and Felix shouting at eachother whislt all the boys gather round. Peter grabs him by the collar and pushed him up against the tree with his fist aiming for his head. I sprinted in between them.

"STOP!" I grabbed Peter's wrist. "JUST STOP IT!" Peter moved his fist down and backed off.

I turned around to Felix.

"Felix are you okay?" I asked him examining him. He wipes his bloody nose and nods.

"Look he deserved it!" Peter shouted.

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD FROM YOU!" I shouted back at him.

"Come on Felix" I said as we walked into now what is my hut away from Peter.

"Here" I said as i wiped his bloody nose. "Right im gonna get Dax, stay here"

He simply nodded.

I hurried out of the hut and looked for him. I noticed Pan playing the flute and the boys dancing. Dax was dancing with them. I got closer, and closer. Then when he came near me, i grabbed him and covered his mouth and started walking towards the hut. Suddenly he started squirming when i was just getting into the hut. I put him down.

"Shhh shh, Dax its me" I reasured.

"Don't scare me like that!" He moaned.

"Look right now its not safe for me and Felix here, and i don't think you will be safe either anymore." I explained. "I thinks its best if we leave camp, well me and Felix, of course you can come, although its up to you"

"I want to come, im not leaving you!" Dax said as he gave me a big hug.

"Where shall we go?" I asked Felix.

"I know where we can go" Felix smirked.

"Okay, well Felix you okay to go pack?" I asked.

"Yep" He replied.

"I will help Dax pack" I replied. I held Dax's hand as we walked out of the hut.

"Right, which one is your hut?" I whispered.

"That one" He pointed. We quickly hurried over and got inside.

"Do you have anything to put things in?" I asked.

"Umm.. Yeah! When i came here i had a rucksack with me, i can use that!" He explained.

"Okay go find it" I smiled. And off he looked.

I walked over to his drawers and got some clothes out for him. He came hurrying back and i packed his things in there including some bread and water.

"Here i will take it" I said as i took it in my other hand and hid it slightly. Me and Dax then walked to my treehouse and went upstairs.

"Wow!" He gasped.

"I know right" I laughed.

I grabbed a bag out of the wardrobe and put clothing in it and food with water. I looked in Peter's drawers and took his switchblade and the bow and quiver next to the drawers.

"Come on then" I said.

We quickly hurried to my hut and met Felix inside.

"Right we are ready" I said. "Felix if you wanna sneak out first with the bags and Dax while i go and distract Peter okay?"

"Okay" He replied.

"Here" I said as i gave him my bag and Dax's. "Dax go with Felix okay?"

"You will come won't you?" He asked.

"Of course i am silly" I smiled and gave him a hug. "Now follow my lead."

I walked out the hut and immiedietly started thinking of a plan as they snuck away.

"Peter" I interrupted him. "Im going to go to the lake"

"I will join you.."

"NO" I snapped. "I mean.. im going by myself."

I quickly turned around and rushed towards the edge of the camp where i could see them two.

"Lets go" Felix said as i took my bag of him and put it under the quiver.

We started running and running till we were far enough from camp.

"Lilly, im tired" Dax started to yawn.

"Come here" I said.

"No, i'll carry him" Felix insisted.

"Thank you" I replied.

Felix picked him up and we started running again.

"We're nearly here!" Felix shouted.

In the glimpse i could see more huts. Where are we? As we got closer i noticed it was another camp, but this time i could see different people?

A/N hey guys sorry for short update. pleassee forgive me. Not much going on lately except my grandma's funeral and a solar eclipse so yeah.

Btw i might be starting a new story thats not about Pan but about Robbie. Just letting ya know ;)