Is It Really Goodbye?

Lillys P.O.V

I cant believe im going back to the place i really hate. Maybe i could find a new place to stay, run away and maybe meet someone. I could never forget Pan though. I keep thinking about him and how he dont care anymore. How could he!? Maybe i should just move on. I groaned in pain and held my leg, it was slightly getting better, slowly, but the pain stayed.

Felix looked at me and walked over.

"Please dont go Lilly" He begged.

"I have got to, i oviously dont belong here" I replied biting my lip to hold back my tears.

"You dont, he still cares for you Lilly, i know" He explained.

"How can he, he thinks im a traitor" I said.

"I know your not, and im the closest Lost Boy to him, i have already talked to him, im sure he has changed his mind" He said.

"He is a monster, he wont forgive me, even though i done nothing wrong" I replied.

"He is not always a monster, you changed him and you can do it again, just remember that" He replied and walked away.

I sighed and walked over to my treehouse, well my old treehouse. I went up and packed a load of stuff. I looked on the drawer and noticed the charm bracelet he gave me. I gazed at the charms and how it reminded me of him. I grabbed it and headed downstairs with my stuff. When the boys werent watching, i snuck into Pans tent. I placed the charm bracelet down on his drawers.

'whats the point of having it anymore, he dont love me' I thought to myself.

I snuck out the room and started heading towards the beach. Once i got there i turned around noticing Felix and the Lost Boys.

"We will miss you" Felix said.

I looked down at the ground "Im gonna miss you all too" I replied. Felix gave me a friendly hug. One of the Lost Boys stepped forwards and held out a dagger.

"For you" He said.

I picked up the dagger and noticed how beautifully it was designed and carved. Engraved in the handle was my name and a picture of a wolf. I bit my lip to hold back the tears.

"Thank you guys so much, im going to miss you all" I explained to them. Biting my lip did not work, as i turned around towards the sea, a tear escaped.

"Lilly, how are you going?" Felix asked.

"Me and his shadow made a deal, if i ever wanted to get off here i meet him here and say a word, it was a while ago" I explained.

I dident want to look at them now since i feared that i would cry.

I sighed and walked towards the sea. The sun shimmered on the sea as it set. I walked untill it was up to my ankles. I turned around and saw just Felix there now. He waved goodbye and walked of following the Lost Boys. I guess this is goobye.

Peters P.O.V

I walked into my tent, to get my dagger so i could sharpen it. As i turned around i saw on top of my drawers her charm bracelet. I grabbed it and stormed out of my tent. I noticed all my Lost Boys had gone including Felix and Lilly. I looked down at the charm bracelet. It remined me of her.

'What am i doing!' I thought to myself.

'She dont deserve you Pan! You are a monster!' I heard my subconsious say.

'I might of been a monster, but she changed me!' I shouted back to my subconsious.

'She dont love you anymore Pan! She hates you!' It shouted back.

'But i love her!' I shouted. 'Yes i love her and i made a mistake letting her go! I dont care what you say, if she does hate me, im going to find away to get her back!' I spat at my subconsious.

I ran through the jungle and saw Felix and the Lost Boys, i ran past them as fast as i could. I ran to the beach. Once i got there i saw Lilly standing in the water holding her hand out to my shadow about to take it.

"STOP!" I shouted.

A/N

Hi guys, thanks for reading! Do you think Lilly is going to forgive Pan or will she leave?

I want to start talking to my readers (i know i dont have many at this point) but im want to leave some questions for you to awnser!

1) Who is your favourite Disney character?

2) What is your favourite Disney film?

3) If you could go anywhere, where would it be?

4) If you could wish for 3 things, what would they be? (you cant awnser unlimited wishes :D )