Together again - (a Peter Pan from ouat fanfiction)

Prologe:

"Hey Lilly dont be a wimp, come and face me!" Those words repeated themselves again and again in my head as i ran away from my nightmare....

*Chapter 1*

Lillys P.O.V

I dont know where i am. I might be near my orphanage somewhere. I look around to see if i was safe. In the corner of my eyes, i see a light, because of my bad leg, i stumble towards the lampost and see him standing by it. Why is he following me! I just wish he would leave me alone! He saw me, before i knew it, i was running away again. I ran through the woods and towards the docks. One of his mates was standing there, and just happened to "acidently" stick is foot out. I trip on it leaving a horribe cut down my leg. He kicked me into the ribs and held me with a tight grasp on my wrist. I struggled to be let free, but he would not let me. I kicked him in his privates and once he fell to the ground in pain, i legged it. I was stuck. No where to go. I was on the egde of the docks. Either him or the sea. Anything was better than him! Once he got near me i waved, then jumped....

Peters P.O.V

I was playing my magic flute when Felix came over to me.

 "Pan, i think you might wanna see this" He told me. I followed Felix towards the beach. Thats when i saw a girl. Just laying there all helpless and limp. She was pale and needed help. She was passed out. Her clothes were a bit ripped.

"Felix, grab the boys and take her to my hut." I orded him.

A/N

Hi guys hoped u liked the first chapter! I will try to update regulary! Thank you!