Radioactive

*Chapter 4*

Lillys P.O.V

I was sitting on the log, when i glanced over my shoulder and saw Peter looking at me. I quickly turned around so he did not notice me. Suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Pan.

"Arnt you hungry?" He asked.

"No not really" I awnsered.

"You know if there is anything bothoring you, you can tell me" He told me.

"Its just.." I said.

"Its just what?" He asked

"Nothing" I replied.

"Why dont i play you a song, that will get you on your feet" He explained.

He pulled out his flute and started playing. I was suprised with how it sounded. I got up and and started dancing round the fire with the Lost Boys. I had never felt this way, I felt relieved, i felt safe, but i also felt radioactive.

Peters P.O.V

I watched her dance and twirl round the fire as i was playing my flute. Her golden hair flowed around as she danced, she has never looked so pretty, she had the most cute smile on her face as she laughed and enjoyed herself. For once she felt safe. She looks like an angel.

After a hour or so, i stopped playing the flute and whistled, instantly the boys knew what to do. Two of my Lost Boys took Lilly to her cage and i went into my tent trusting the boys to get to bed and putting Lilly away safetly. I went to my hut and sharpened my dagger and arrows. Ready for tommorow...

Lillys P.O.V

What came over me last night? It was like i was free, no worries troubling me, it was like magic. The boys came and opened my cage and let me out. Suddenly they all got out the way as Pan walked towards me.

"Your  training with me today" He told me as he chucked an apple towards me.

"I dont eat apples sorry" I told him.

"Who doesnt eat apples?" He asked.

"Me" I replied.

He walked off leaving me to get ready as he took the Lost Boys with him. I found a little pond and looked into my reflection and tried to fix my hair as much as i could. Then i headed back towards camp.Everyone was there waiting for me.

"About time, you ready?" He asked with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

"Yea" I replied.

The Lost Boys grabbed my wrists tightly and pulled me along again. We went back to the training grounds again and the boys spreaded themselves out again.

"Lilly, your with me" Pan told me.

Pan took me and grabbed his bow and arrows. He chucked the bow towards me.

"Pick it up with your left hand" He told me as he hands me an arrow.

I clipped in the arrow ready.

"Good, now i want you to pull back and with your right hand thats pulling back, bring it to your chin and aim ready." He explained to me.

I done what he said. As i was waiting for him to say release, i felt his hand on my shoulder whilst his other hand lifted my right arm up a bit higher. I looked up at him and our eyes locked together. His green emerald eyes glistened as he looked at me. I looked back at the target ready to fire.

"And... Release" He told me.

I took a deep breath in and let go. The arrow shot straight ahead and hit the target right in the middle circle.

"Well done, looks like you dont need much training on that." He explained.

I smiled back. He took the bow off me and gave me a dagger instead.

"Felix said good things about your hand to hand combat, now lets see if you cant beat some of my best boys" He said with a cute evil smirk on his face.

At this point, most of the Lost Boys gathered round. One Lost Boy stepped forwards with his dagger ready. I got into my stance and took a deep breath in. Before i knew it, the Lost Boys leaped forwards and cut me on my arm, it was not a bad cut, there was only a little bit of blood. He tried to come at me again but faster, i doged out the way and tripped him up. I gave him some space to get up. That was my mistake. Like lighting, he slammed me into a tree and held the dagger near my face. I ducked down (leaving me with a scratch on my face) and came up behind him and slammed him up against the tree with the dagger held up against his neck.

 I heard clapping and cheering behind me. I turned around and saw Pan clapping whilst walking towards me with his cute evil smirk on.

"Well done, who's next!?" He shouted.

Another Lost Boy came up to me and hit me. This happened for atleast 2 more hours. By the time we were finished, i had loads of cuts bleeding, i did not care though.

"Boys go back to camp!" He shouted once we were finished. "Not you Lilly" He told me.

He walked away, meaning i had to follow him. I tried to walk as fast as i could, but my limp was not helping. I was about to fall when Pan came up behind me and caught me.

"Woah, be carefull next time" He told me.

From then on, he helped me walk to the place we were going to. He took me to a stream and sat me down. He grabbed a bit of cloth out of his pocket and dipped it in the water. He grabbed my arm and placed the wet cloth on my cut and waved his hand over it slowly.

"What did you do?" I asked him.

"I healed you." He said.

"Why?" I asked him, whilst he done the same to my other cuts.

"Well we dont want your beautiful face all cut up." He told me.

I blushed and looked into the water and watched the moon shimmer down on it. Suddenly i felt his cold hand on my face, his eyes and mine locked together, like nothing could break us apart. He leaned in, closer untill...

A/N

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter! OOOOOOOOOH CLIFTHANGER! i wonder whats gonna happen next! You will have to wait and see! See ya.