Its Time

Lilly'sP.O.V

"Felix!" I scream in pain as I fall to the ground. In the corner of my eye I can see him sprinting towards me.

"Lilly! Oh shit, you've gone into labour haven't you?" He asked. The pain was so much that I couldn't talk, all I could do was bite my lip and nod.

"Come on, we need to get you up" he said calmly as he slowly helped me up and back into our room. He pulled the covers off the bed and helped me lay down.

He walks out the door and a few seconds later, chiefs wife comes in.

"Oh honey" she says sympathetically whilst dabbing my head with a cold cloth.

"You will be okay"

"But what about Pan?" I manage to speak.

"No sign of him yet, but this is only just the beginning" she explains. "Felix call Belle and Emma please"

Felix nods and right away he does it. About 10 minutes later they arrive.

"Lilly,Belle needs to see how far dilated you are" Emma explains. I nod and belle looks.

"It seems you are half way there, not much to go, it all depends on how your body copes" Belle explains.

Suddenly I feel a jolt of pain and I scream.

The chiefs wife comforts me and keeps dabbing me.

After about 20 minutes I'm finally fully dilated.

"Okay Lilly I need you to take a few short breaths" Belle explains. I do as I am told.

"Big push now Lilly" I push as hard as I could with all my might.

"Good girl, short breaths again then in 10 seconds I want the last biggest push you have" belle says.

I take the few short breaths and then like she said. A massive push with all my might. A few seconds of silence passes and i hear a baby cry. I cry with happiness.

"It's a baby girl" Belle smiles with joy.

"We'll just clean her up for you" Emma smiles as her and Belle wash her than wrap her up.

"She's gorgeous" The Chiefs wife says.

"Im so glad its over" Felix laughs as he turns around again to face us but before he could i quickly covered up.

"Here" Emma smiled as she handed me her.

As i cradled her in my arms, i noticed she has Peter's eye's. She definatly had some of his features. I gently kissed her on the forehead and she fell asleep.