Little Princess

*Chapter 9*

Peters P.O.V

I was so happy that she was awake, I felt ecstatic and like nobody could bring me down. I looked into her pretty eyes and just smiled. I just wanted to hold her forever, but i cant do that. I genltly stood up with her in my arms and layed her down on the bed.

"I will be right back" I told her.

I left the tent and got a drink of water for her thinking that she must be a bit dehydrated. I walked back into the tent and saw her getting up.

"Woah what do you think you are doing?" I asked her.

"Getting up" She replied.

"Lilly you have got to rest, you are still weak" I said whilst handing her the glass. "Here drink this" I gently put the glass to her lips and she took a sip from it.

"Thank you" She said.

"Its my duty" I replied. She gave a little chuckle and so did I.

Felix came in hearing us laugh.

"Your awake!" He said shocked.

"Yea, im awake" She replied giving a little smile.

"How are you doing?" He asked her.

"Im fine, just in a little pain i supose" She replied.

"Well just to let you know, Pan never left your side, only once and that was to go hunting" He told her.

"Felix!" I said embarresed.

"Well i am eternilly gratefull" She said with a little giggle whilst looking at me.

We left her to get some sleep and went outside. It was supper time and i played a little song for the boys and they all danced around the fire. Everyone was tired from this eventfull day. The boys started going to bed when I was just alone by the campfire. Suddenly i heard a terrible screaming coming from inside my tent. I ran into there to see what was wrong and saw Lilly sitting up crying her eyes out. I ran over to her and cuddled her.

"Lilly, your ok, its fine, im here now" I reasurred her.

I felt her arms wrap around me and her head pressed against my chest.

Lillys P.O.V

I felt Peters heart beat against my chest. I could not stop crying, the nightmare that haunted me. I had a feeling that i would be getting these often. Once i calmed down, Peter tucked me into bed, then he started to leave.

"Peter"

"Yea?" He asked.

"Will you stay?" I asked him.

"Sure" He replied whilst lying down next to me and wrapped his warm arms around my body. He made me feel secure and invulnerable. I cuddled up to him. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and said "Goodnight my little princess" i smiled then slowly fell asleep. I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly then all at once.

I woke up to the sound of birds tweeting. I looked to the side of me and saw Peter asleep. He was so cute the way he slept. I felt his breath on my chest. Then he slowly woke up and gave a little smile. I smiled back, we did not have to talk, we can understand eachother by the way we look at eachother.

"I better get up" He said.

"Me too" I said.

"Oh no your not" He replied.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Lilly, your weak and still recovering" He told me.

"Im fine, Peter, please" I begged.

"First sign of you being tired, we are coming back ok?" He reasoned.

"Thank you" I said with a smile as i got up. He helped me out of bed and took me to my tree house.

"Do you need me to help you up the stairs?" He asked.

"No, im fine" I replied.

 I went inside my tree house and slowly headed up the stairs, feeling a bit dizzy still, i had to take it slowly. I went inside my bedroom and saw my charm bracelet on the drawers still. I must of left it here. I put it on my wrist then headed to my wardroabe. I got changed into some shorts and a top and grabbed my cloak and clipped it around my neck. I went back down and met Pan by the campfire with all the boys lined up.

"We are going hunting, but remember, one sign of you being tired, and we are back" He explained.

I nodded and walked over to him. He held is arm out for me to grab it, i held onto his arm. And off we went.

Peters P.O.V

We walked out of camp and let the boys hunt. I did not want Lilly to hunt for a while, or even go off! I kept her close and helped her along the way. Once the boys hunted I let them go back to camp. while me and Lilly finished our walk.

"Hold on, I just need a breather" She said.

"Why did i not think of that!" I complained to myself as i remebered a spell.

"Think of what?" She asked.

"A spell that can help you regain health and energy" I explained. "Here i will do it on you"

I closed my eyes and waved my hand over her.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much better" She replied.

She stood up and we walked to the beach. The sun was setting when we got there. It was the perfect place at the perfect time with the perfect girl. I grabbed her hands and span her round and round. She laughed and giggled whislt leaning back. I could not help but laugh. It was so funny. She fell down and i fell down on top of her, we looked into eachothers eyes and smiled. I leaned in and kissed her. I did not pull away and neither did she. Our lips moved in synch together. She tangled her hands in my hair and a little moan escaped my mouth. She pulled away and giggled. I laughed and started kissing her neck. I heard a little moan escape her mouth and i laughed again.

"Lilly, I love you" I said.

"I love you too Peter" She replied with a smile on her face.

A/N

Hi guys! OOOOOOOOOOH its getting intresting!!!!!!! lol. It seems they fell for eachother! And by the way Lilly is 17. Just thought you guys might want to know :D Thanks for reading!