A Year Later

*Chapter 11*

Lillys P.O.V

I cant believe its been a year. I can now turn into my wolf without it hurting when ever i want. I miss them so much. Everyday is a danger, the boys come out to hunt and the forces me to hide. If they see me in wolf form, they will kill me. Food is decreasing since the boys are hunting much more than they did. I have nightmares at night when ever i sleep. They haunt me and they wont leave. I wake up with tears streaming down my face.

Peters P.O.V

The boys and me were round the campfire and i was playing my flute. I looked up at the sky and noticed it was dark already. I put down the flute and the boys looked at me. I gave them the eye and instantly they knew what to do. They grabbed their bows and arrows and daggers etc and stood in a line. I wanted to find that wolf and get it. I have not seen it since the full moon at which it apeared. I remebered how it looked. It had snowy white fur and glistening blue eyes. Something about it was luring me in and making me desperate to capture. I whistled, signalling to the boys they can go hunt whilst i took my best group of boys to find it.

Lillys P.O.V

I looked in to my bag, which i made out of leaves, of food and noticed there was nothing in there. I had to go hunting. It was that or starve. I changed into my wolf and ran further into the forest. I saw a rabbit and went and attacked it and took it to my den. That would only last me around a day. So i had to keep going. I ran back to were i was and heard Lost Boys. I did not see Peter and realised that they are too dumb to notice me, only the group Peter was with probably knows about me. I started running and heard boys shouting. I looked behind me and of course! They saw me. Looks like i was wrong. I managed to loose those boys. I ran back near my den but i saw Felix. Felix did not know i was a wolf. I stayed hidden and out of sight. In the corner of my eyes, Peter appeared behind Felix with the rest of the boys. I listened in to the convosation.

"Have you found it?" Pan asked.

"No not yet" Felix replied.

"Keep searching!" He shouted to the boys.

I stepped back and the boys head shot round.

Peters P.O.V

"Pan over there!" One boy shouted towards me.

I saw the snowy wolf running away.

"Boys, get it" I shouted.

We started running after it untill we came to a clear path.

"Get it now!" I shouted with more anger.

I looked at one boy and he fired an arrow. The arrow shot past me and hit the wolf right in the leg. The boys started cheering.

"Well done Baelfire!" I congratulated him.

The wolf was limping away and then suddenly out of sight.

"Pan over here" Felix pointed out a trail of blood where the wolf was limping. We slowly followed the trail.

Lillys P.O.V

As i was running, i felt a sharp shooting painin my back leg. My heart started pounding as i started to breath more heavly. I limped as fast as i could. I limped into a cage, hoping the boys would not find me. I lied down and transformed back to human and saw the arrow in my leg. Luckly, every time i transformed back my clothes were on my. I layed there crying in pain. As my lungs tightened, my heart felt on fire and i could not breath properly. Knowing i was going to die. I closed my eyes.

Peters P.O.V

We came to a cave, and i sent the boys inside expecting the wolf to be dead, or dying. I suddenly heard the boys gasping and whispering. I walked in there and saw a girl laying there, unconsious and bleeding. I got closer.

"Its Lilly" Felix told me.

What! It couldent of been! How the hell is she a wolf!

"Pan, what shall we do?" Felix asked.

"tie her up and bring her to camp" I replied.

We went back to camp and the rest of the boys were there. They put Lilly down on the floor. Two boys untied her and cleaned her wound. Baelfire was shocked and looked guilty. He went and kneeled down by her and just sat there.

"Will she survive?" I asked.

"Possibly" one boy awnsered.

Even though i banished her, i still cared about her. I felt in pain as i saw her laying there. I never knew she was a wolf. It felt like i had been stabbed in my chest with a dagger.

"Its all my fault, im so sorry Pan" Bealfire said.

"Dont worry, she will survive, she is strong like that" I replied whilst helping him up.

Lillys P.O.V

 The only thing i could see was darkness, i could not see anything. Am i dead? Is this what death is like? I felt pain throbbing through my leg and i felt like my head could not stop spinning, as if im on a never ending ride of pain. Would it stop?

Peters P.O.V

"Pan! Pan! Come quick, she is waking up!" A Lost Boy shouted.

I ran over there and stood there. Lillys eyes were slowly openening, she was in pain. I was still angry with her. She fully opened her eyes and looked up.

"Your awake" I said with a bit of an annoyed tone in my voice.

She put her hand to her head and groaned in pain. She started to get up. My Lost Boys grabbed her and layed her sat her back down.

"Let me go!" She shouted.

"Lilly, you need to rest!" Bealfire shouted.

"Im not staying here, not with him anyway!" She spat whilst glaring at me. I gave a smirk and lent against a tree with my arms crossed.

"Its either you stay and get treated, or you die of injurys at your pathetic camp spot" I explained with an evil smirk.

"Its not pathetic! And i would rather die after the way you were!" She shouted.

"Fine then leave!" I shouted whilst walking away. I turned around and saw Lilly walking away. Bealfire was standing there talking to her and she sat down. Felix came running up to me.

"Pan, you know she is the is wants to leave Neverland" He explained.

"Fine, i dont care Felix" I replied.

"She never betrayed you Pan! Chris did! He explained it to me, he said sorry, i was gonna hit him but Lilly stopped me. Do you really want her to leave?" He asked.

"Like i said, i dont care" I replied. It felt like a curtain of guilt fell over me when he said about her.

"Just so you know, she is leaving today at sundown on the beach, if you ever want to turn up" Felix spat and walked off.

A/N

Hi guys! Thanks for reading! I noticed that the description had 100 reads but i barely had any in my actual story :( So please please spread the word about the story. Also check out my other story called the Feeling Of Forever! Its not about Ouat or Robbie Kay, its based on a movie called how i live now. So please check it out! Thanks!