Full Moon

*Chapter 11*

1 month later

Peters P.O.V

I stood on the log and coughed so the boys would gather round.

"Brothers, tonight it the full moon hunt! Be prepared!" I shouted as the boys cheered and hollared.

I smirked and laughed and went into my tent to get my dagger ready and my bow and arrows. Bae was doing supper, so Felix told the boys a story. I sat by him and listened to it.

Lillys P.O.V

Tonight was the full moon. I was really scared. I think it starts when the sun goes down. I finished the food i was eating before i went to the waterfall and washed my face. The sun was going down and i could see smoke coming from the woods. Probably from the boys camp. Life was not the same with out them. I missed him. But i know he will never love me again. I looked at the sun and saw it was fully down now and the moon started shining. The moon was so pretty as it shimmered in the water. Suddenly this horrible banging sound started happening in my head. I fell to the ground in pain and i felt like i was on fire. I felt my bones cracking, which made it worse and my lungs tightening, so it made it nearly impossible for me to breath. I gasped for air and i felt tired. I started to close my eyes when suddenly i heard a voice in my head. "Dont close your eyes now! Your nearly there! Stay strong!" I opened my eyes and layed on the ground trying to breath. Then the pain went away. I looked in the water and saw my reflection. I saw i was a snowy white wolf. I looked down and saw i had paws. I got nervous. Things i could not smell before, i could now smell, i can hear things from a mile away! I faintly heard the Lost Boys. I turned around and started running in the woods. I felt free as the wind blew through my fur. (Im never gonna get use to saying that i have fur!).

Peters P.O.V

The boys finished dinner and got ready. They was super excited. I grabbed my cloak and put it on, i got my dagger and my bow and arrows. The boys started shouting and cheering as i walked over to them. We walked out of the camp and got ready. In an instant i heard a howl. We have never had wolves here, so this could get intresting. The boys looked at me excitedly as if they was begging to go.

"Come on Boys! Lets Play!" I shouted. Then we ran further away from camp.

Lillys P.O.V

I heard the Boys getting closer. I hid behind a bush and i saw the glimpse of a torch shining. Then i saw them. They had so many weapons on them. I stepped back but a twig snapped and they looked towards my direction. I started running as fast as i could to get away.

"Over there! Shoot!" One boy shouted.

I looked behind me and saw a group of the Lost Boys including Felix and Peter running after me. I ran and ran behind bushes so they could not get me. They could still follow me, I ran towards the water  and along the beach, the boys were firing arrows at me but they missed. Then i came to a dead end. The boys started crowding me and i growled. One boy got closer with his dagger but i jumped at him and ripped it out of his hand. I ran towards him and launching myself of him i jumped over him and ran away into the forest. I kept on running untill i thought i was safe. I could still hear the boys.

"Why did you not kill it!?" One boy shouted.

"Did you see it!? It bliming ripped the dagger out of my hand!" The other boys shouted at the first boy.

"You could of used an arrow!" He argued back.

"Ok sure whilst i have been knocked to the floor!" He shouted.

"Boys, boys, dont worry, we will get it, dont forget we have the whole night!" A deep voice explained, but it was unforgettable, it was Peters.

The rest of that night i spent hunting whilst avoiding the boys. I got back to my tree and saw the sun rising. Then again my head pounding and my bones cracking as i fell to the floor. I looked down and saw feet. I made sure my clothes were on and they were (thank god for that!). I grabbed the food i hunted last night and made a fire and cooked it. Once i eat, i headed up the tree for a nap.

Peters P.O.V

Last nights hunt was the best hunt we have ever had. Exept from not catching the wolf. But we will get it another time.All the boys were knackered so they went for a nap. Only me and Felix were awake. He wanted to go off and explore, so he did. I went and had a nap.

Lillys P.O.V

I was awaken by a sound of rustling behind my tree. I jumped down and grabbed my dagger. I saw a boy appear with his hood over his face. I slammed him up against the tree with the dagger pinned to his neck. The boy pulled down his hood.

"Lilly!?" He asked looking shocked.

"Felix!" I said whilst removing the dagger from his kneck.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well i was looking for you" He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"There was a wolf last night and i wanted to make sure you were safe" He explained.

"Yea, im fine, does Pan know?" I asked.

"No" He replied.

"Good"

"So how are you doing?" He asked.

"Im ok, i have been hunting, i met the mermaids etc" I replied.

"I wish you could come back" He replied.

I scoffed "Like Pan would take me back"

"I know your not the traitor, why dont you try explaining it to him?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me!? He wont listen!" I complained.

"You should still try" He said.

I shrugged and sat down.

"Look i better get back, but im glad you are ok" He said.

"You too" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Bye" He said as he walked away, putting his hood back up.

A/N

Hi guys! Hope you guys are liking the story! Thanks for reading!