Where am i?

*Chapter 2*

Peters P.O.V

Felix and the boys gently picked her up and carried her to my hut. They put a sheet over my bed then put her on it. I got some cloths and gently washed her blood away from her head, legs and arm. I then hovered my hand over her leg and healed the cuts with my magic. 

"Boys! Put her in a cage!" I shouted.

Felix came with some other Lost Boys and took her to a cage. I know its not the best place but its all we have. We dont want to give away our beds to someone who could just run away at anytime.

Lillys P.O.V

Where am i? I open my eyes slightly and see im in a wooden cage, and peeking through is a boy emerald green eyes. He was talking to someone. I looked down at my leg to see if it was bleeding and it was not. No scar, nothing was left. I looked back up at him whilst he was still talking. I started to listen in.

"Pan, what if Hook finds out?" One boy asked.

"He wont find out anything! Got it?!" He replied whilst it sounded like he was threatining him.

The door starts to rattle and opens up. A hand was stuck out at me so i grabbed and got helped out of the cage.

"Who are you?" I ask him.

"Im sorry did i forget to introduce myself. Im Peter...Peter Pan" He replied with a smirk on his face.

"Where am i?" I asked.

They all laughed.

"Your in NeverLand laddie" He replied.

"Your name is?" He asked.

"Lilly" I replied.

"Here" He said whilst he chucked a forest green t-shirt at me.

I go behind a bush and put on the t-shirt he gave me.

"Thanks" I tell him.

"Felix!" He shouted.

"Yes Pan" He replied.

"Take the boys training and Lilly," Pan tells him.

Training? For what? Why do I need training? Before I knew it, the boys grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me along.

 A/N 

Hi guys please let me know what you think of the book so far! Im sorry this chapter was short, im really tired since i had sports day :(