Note

HELLO~

--------------
If you have read my previous works from my old account, then I am very sorry you had to see that.

I am not going finish that series at all.

Sorry to the person that requested a spin off book to that series. There were at least two books in total, not including the spin off.

The basic plot of the whole series is: Betty goes missing.

She gets sent to different universes as she struggled with her alien DNA. She missed her family and they were not going well without her.

They have tried everything to get her back as their world was plunged into war and something, I never figured out what, was going to destroy the universe.

I never got to that part in any of the stories.

The first universe, she was sent to the Invader Zim universe and in the second, the Danny Phantom universe.

Zim and Dib wanted her on their side as they thought she would be a great ally. Gaz becomes her friend and since it was a really cringy story, the boys fall in love Betty. I am so sorry for that.

Luckily, the next world and book- she has no love interests! The first half is Danny having a really long dream about a little girl named Betty. The second half, Betty is the new student in class. She does not take bullying lightly and lectures them all and the teacher endlessly.

Never finished that.

The spin off is what happened to her universe while she was gone. It focused on Noah and Chaz and how they were dealing with her absence.

Now, you must be wondering what any of this has to do with story?
----

The basic concept of Betty leaving her universe and the alien half acting like it was killing her.

Did I forget to mention?

Puberty is deadly. If she can't survive until she turns 18, she will be consumed by the black hole in her body. She is part black hole alien after all. Since it skips a generation, she doubted that she would show any signs.

However, as she began to grow older, the signs started to appear.

So yeah.

This is like a rewrite/ alternate version of how things went. It won't be connected to the previous series.

No, that cringe fest will die where it lays.

My writing has improved.
---------------

Bye.