Chapter 3

Noah looked at his friends with worry.

"Uh... you don't she'll go after our clothes too, do you?", he asked.

Regeena shook her head and smirked.

"If she even tries, I have a few words for her too. It's only right to give back what's dishes out.", she offered a stick of gum to Noah as she said this.

"Thanks, I don't think I can stick up to Penelope when she's like that.", he took the gum and popped in his mouth.

Betty shook her head," Noah, you couldn't stick up to Penelope when she dropped her ice cream on you."

He blushed in embarrassment and turn his head, blowing a small bubble. Regeena and Betty giggled; Regeena also offering Betty gum. She shook her head no, Regeena stuffed the gum packet in her pocket.

"At least he's braver than before. You know him better than I do, but I can see a change.", Regeena said.
"He's been working- Don't act like I can't see those muscles. You guys should invite me to whatever gym you've been going to, I'd love to get fit.", she continued.

"Regeena, you just to know if they offer yoga, don't you?", accused Betty.

"Then you want to know if the cute guy in the softball club is there because he does yoga, don't you?", piped up Noah.

"No! I want to join gymnastics club is all," huffed Regeena with a slight tinge to her cheeks as she lifts her head in a snooty manner.

Crossing her arms, she speaks," I don't see you in hockey club anymore Betty, too busy getting fit with Noah to play with me?"

Betty rolled her eyes and smiled at her friend. Noah took his textbooks out since the teacher started to walk in.

Regeena relented her fake haughty attitude to give a goofy smile and sit at her desk. Betty reframed from sticking her tongue at her in favorite following her example. Betty took her textbook out to see that there was a note in it.

'Betty Loser, your lack of makeup shows everyone your horrible complexion. Get some moisturizer- you wrinkled tomato!'

Betty frowned and glanced at Penelope, who sneered as her groupies hid their hands as they quietly giggled. The teacher began to talk so she had to look away.

—————-
Bye, how is it so far?