Chapter 1

She laid in her bed with a lazy sigh. A groan wanted to slip past her lips but she huffed it out instead. She wasn't feeling particularly well this morning and now she has to deal with her first day of school since summer just ended.

She sat up and slid out of her bed. She turned her lamp on and blink a few times.

"Betty! It's time to wake up! I made breakfast!", the call of her mother alerted her.

"Okay, I'll be there soon!", she called back.

She quickly dressed her self in her usual attire. A yellow and green sweater vest, white button up, green skirt and dress shoes. She tied her hair up and placed her green hair band in.

 She tied her hair up and placed her green hair band in

Her baggy clothes covered her toned muscles.

She smiled at her flection.

"Betty! Hurry, I made pancakes!"

Excited, she raced off to her door, ripping open she took a single step out her door only to trip on a chewed on shoe. She fell and heard the horrible sound of her family pet, Purrsy . She lifted her head and glared at the sneaky feline. It continued to taunt her with it's laugh.

"Better hurry, or you'll be late~", he purred.

She really wished she could take that voice box away. Quietly, she stood up and stomped into the kitchen.

She smiled at her father and sat down.

"Hey kiddo, I thought I'd eat all these pancakes by my self. Gland to know I won't."

"Me too, it's the first day of school after all."

Her dad chuckled and went back to reading the newspaper. She noted the caption on the front of the paper. A strange phenomenon apparently occurred last night involving a whole bakery was emptied.

Her mother set the plate of pancakes in front of her so she stopped reading the paper. She picked up her utensils and ate her pancakes.

——————
Bye for now!!