Chapter 2

Betty eventually made her way to school. Once she was there, she met up with her friends. One was focused heavily on the paper he was drawing on. He had crayons and erase marks all over his desk.
He was a lanky looking guy with short brown hair. He gained some muscle on him through the years training under Betty.

"Noah, what are you doing?"

He looked up and nervously chuckled. He flipped the paper over and replied, " Oh, nothing! Nothing to worry about!"

Her friend, Regeena, laughed. She was a beautiful girl with dark brown skin and short black hair.

"He's been drawing a cute little picture of you in space. He's your cadet in the spaceship you'll get when you're an astronaut.", she commented.

Betty took the paper and flipped it back over

Betty took the paper and flipped it back over. It was her telling him he did a good job. She smiled, pink with glee.

"That's so sweet, Noah!", she pat his head in appreciation.

"But! This is inaccurate since humans can't breathe in space.", she continued.

She gave him the paper back and began to draw her version of an astronaut suit on one of her notebooks and enthusiastically explained it in detail. Noah and Regeena smiled and listened to her talk.

"Boring, why can't you ever say anything interesting? My dad let me have another pool party last week of Summer!", a nasally and shrill voice but in.

They turned to the direction of the voice. Regeena and Noah drowned as Betty glared at the person speaking.

"Penelope...", Betty groaned.

Penelope with the snotty rich girl at school even in high school, it will be no different. This shallow girl had a high ponytail and green blazer with white button up.

Her friends or clique consisted of two girls. One was a tall girl with glasses and straight, black hair. The other was a short girl with golden brown hair.

Penelope paid her no mind and continued to talk about her pool party. She suddenly stopped and looked at her companions.

"Which reminds me, you two need a make over. We're in high school now, as the popular kids we need to set an example of who all these losers will never be.", Penelope said.

The tall one, Sarah, and the short one, Megan, stopped smiling and shared a look with each other.

"What do you mean, Penelope?", Megan took the initiative to ask.

"Clearly your fashion-sense is stuck in middle school. Hoodies and jerseys are out of date and lame! You should at least wear a different one.", said Penelope.

"But these are our favorites...", murmured Sarah.

"And this Blazer is my favorite, but you don't see me cry over! I'm taking us to the salon and that's final.", Penelope went to her seat at that.

—————-
Bye