Chapter 4

Part 2

————

Betty wore a light pink outfit similar to the one Noah doodled earlier that day. She sat at the captains chair of the ship which was elevated above the two at the controls.

A green young man with a large nose and short legs sat at the drivers chair. Next to the young man was a small yellow robot with the name, X-5, printed under the voice box in the middle of the chest. Glowing blue orbs pulse as he spoke.

"Sorry we couldn't give you a heads up before we picked you up, captain.", said X-5.

"Yeah, sorry captain, but this couldn't wait!", chimed in the green fellow.

"It's fine, what happened this time? Is it Maximus again?"

"We're not sure.", said the green fellow.

"I've combed through footage from last night and it appears that Atomic Rob or his twin has stolen a few key items on planet vandarxis.", said X-5.

"Well then, Sparky, chart a course to Vandarxis.", proclaimed Atomic Betty.

"Already ahead of you, captain!", said the now named Sparky.

Atomic Betty and her crew buckled into their seats and waited for Sparky to jump the ship into hyperdrive.

——-

——-Two jumps later and they find themselves deep into a deserted part of space

——-
Two jumps later and they find themselves deep into a deserted part of space. There were not that many stars and the planets have no vibrancy to them.

"Stay alert boys, something's not right. Last I checked this side of the galaxy was home to the most colorful and polite civilians- besides they were opening an amusement park in the middle of of all these.... What I assume to now dead planets.", said Atomic Betty.

X-5 ran a scan to confirm that there was no life on the planets near them. That's when he got an alert from the planet they were going to land on.

"Careful captain! It appears there is a sign of life on the target planet.", commented X-5.

"Must be Rob or his evil twin.", said Sparky as he got closer.

"Let's be honest, they're both a little bad.", laughed Atomic Betty.

Sparky chuckled as he landed the ship on a platform in a seemingly abandoned and run down parking lot.

Before they stepped out of the ship, they had X-5 upgrade their gear.

"I don't see why we didn't do this sooner.", said X-5.

"Because we're running low on funds and someone has been making cut backs. Oh! Also you left the upgrade set on the ship when we left it to get repaired.", said Sparky.

"Right...", trailer off X-5.

Atomic Betty and Sparky looked at each other. They felt something off with not just X-5, but by each other. They shrug it off however.

————
Bye!!