Chapter 2

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I groan but then smile. I remember everything that happened yesterday and I felt all tingly inside. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and changed.

(A/N: Picture 💚) .

My Mom makes my breakfast and I hurriedly eat. I grab my pennyboard and ride to school.

I slowly walk down to Nicole's locker, and for some reason she seemed depressed.

"Hey, you okay?" I say with worry tilting my head.

"Angelina! Oh Hey yeah I'm fine, are you okay?" She smiles, I knew she was faking it.

I wonder if this was about her and Brady. This week she hardly talked to him. What if they broke up too? This week are just been breakups, and heartbreak. I mean, I was happy and Jace seemed too, well always when I was beside him. I'm not complaining, though.

Later on Me, Jace and Nicole walk to 1st period together. Jace walked in the door first as we followed. I sat next to Jace, and decided to talk to him about what happened at the mall.

"Hey so how are you handling, that?" I say wiggling my finger in a circle pointing to Maddie.

He hides his laughter, "I'm fine.. Great actually. I never started liking her after I saw her wink at Peyton."

"Great ! I'm glad your moving on. Anyways, do you wanna do something for Nicole? She's been really depressed lately."

"What are you planning on doing? She is heartbroken, after all." I bet he was talking about her and Brady. I knew she shouldn't have trusted him! I even told her. I must've been thinking too long because out of nowhere Jace starts moving his hands near my face saying "Hello, Angie? Earth to Angie?!" I snap back and apologize.

"Yeah sorry again, anyway I was thinking we could throw her a party, knowing how she is, she'll love it" , I say with a small laugh.

After class, me, Johnny, and Jace walk to Nicole's locker to see if she would join us. We decided we would take her to go eat at whatever she chooses while we plan the surprise party.

"Hey, Nikki !" I say when we approach her locker.

"Hey." She says closing her locker and looking at us.

"So , you wanna go to Ardie's tomorrow after school?" Johnny says breaking the awkward silence.

"Um, yea sure why not" she says with a fake smile. We start walking to our first class, since we have 3 classes together.

"I can't come though, I have to do my chores I didn't do yesterday" , I say biting my lip. I wonder if she believes me. Jace could tell I was struggling, so he pitched in,

"Ok, and what about Isabella comes too? You know she'll agree." He says smiling. He's such a good actor when it comes to these things.

"Sure." She says sighing.

Me and Jace skipped History to go plan the party. We walked to our house and decided with our decorations. It was actually pretty fun, Jace and I were making posters with paint, and it pretty much ended in war. After that, he went home for 10 min to change into clothes, and I did the same. I changed into a black shirt and Mickey & Minnie jeans. Jace eventually came back with flowers in his hand. Was it for me ?

I looked at him waiting for an explanation.

"Oh, they're for Nicole. Both of your favorite flowers right?" He smiles and gives them too me.

"Yup, you never will forget the tinniest things, huh Jace?" I say laughing. He sits on the couch, saying "YUP!" Popping the "P". I laugh and we go over the decorations. We were going to throw her a blue colored party and cake with a dark chocolate display. We were also going to have a chocolate fountain with her favorite foods. We decided to play songs by the 1975, 5sos, 1D (but mostly from their third album, since it is her favorite), and with all of her friends we hang out with at school. But, of course, we weren't inviting Brady. We only had a day or two for the party, so we asked Johnny to distract her for these few days, since we were going to be busy.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

- THE DAY OF THE PARTAYYY -

Me and Jace had everything ready! All we needed was the DJ so he could keep track of the songs we requested. It was one hour until the party, and I was really starting to get worried. Johnny said Nicole was getting a little suspicious, and that worried me more. Jace then grabs me from the shoulders and says
"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine". I smile a little, and give him a huge hug. He laughs at how tight I hug him and whispers, "Ow." In my ears. My whole body shivered, and he gave me a confused but funny look. Seconds later, someone was knocking on the door. Thankfully, it was DJ Frankie. He was rushing really quickly but he got done in 30 minutes. Almost everyone was here, except a few guests and Johnny with Nicole. Then Johnny texted me saying,

Johnny ❤️ : SHE'S COMING TO YOUR HOUSE , AND SHE'S MAD!

Angiee💕: WHAT !!!! NO WE NEED LIKE 5 MORE MINUTES!!!

Johnny ❤️ : But what if I told you we are there in 1 min?

Angiee💕 : JOHNNY !!!!!!

Johnny ❤️ : Just go get everything ready !

"What happened?" Jace says. He puts his hands on my shoulders. What is with this guy and putting his hands on my shoulders? I never wanted this to end, he makes me more relaxed. I removed his hands from my shoulders and shoved my phone into his hands.

"Help me make sure everything is ready." I say and walk off talking to the DJ about the request of songs. Everything was set, and all Nikki has to do is open the door with the key I gave her. I sit next to Jace behind the counter, he says that everyone knows when he makes a sound , we say surprise.

Jace made a chicken noise when Nicole eventually walked in, and we yelled "SURPRISE" !!!! She stood there motionless and didn't talk. I walked up to her and waved my hand in her face, and she started crying. She always cries happy or sad tears, but this time I couldn't figure out if she was happy or not. "Happy tears?" I say. She nods her head and everyone laughs. "WHERE'S THE MUSIC?!" She says excitedly. I motion the DJ and Best Song Ever by 1D came on. Nicole decided to fix herself up for the party so we headed to my room. I fixed her makeup, and she changed into a baby blue dress, with jewels around the neckline. I was already in a neon green dress, with a black bow on the side. Nikki then turns around and says,

"Did you do all of this, for me?" .

"Of course I did, with the help of Jace and Johnny." I say.

"Thanks, Angie, I really appreciate all of this. And I'm sorry I never said anything about me and Brady."

"Aye, it's what friends are for." I say giving her a small hug.

We went downstairs, and Uptown Funk was playing. "Angie! Come on let's go dance!" Jace says pulling my arm. Nikki goes and starts dancing with her other friend Julie. Me and Jace start dancing, and when the song ended, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran started playing. Everyone was dancing to the beat with partners, so Jace & I decided to do the same. He put his hands around my waist and I put them around his neck. It was perfect, nothing could describe how magical it was.

Nikki comes to us and says, "You do know the song ended like 3 minutes ago, right?" We both blushed and I went with Nikki while Jace was left dancing with Johnny.

"What was that all about?" She says.

"We just got lost in the music, I guess." I say like nothing happened.

"Mmhmm." She says smiling.

"Whatever, let's go dance." I say pulling her arm. I then see Jace and Julie dancing together to She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS, and I got jealous, but I shrugged it off. We just got lost in the music. Right?

Hey my readers ❤️, I wanted to tell you guys if someone could help me out. I REALLY wanna make a fan-page for Jace on Instagram, but I don't really know how. I know it's embarrassing, but could someone help me out? You don't have to if you don't want too. Tell me in the comments or message me.

BYEEE! Vote, comment, or whatever you wanna do ! 😝✌️