Chapter 22

I sit with my brother Daniel, watching TV. I've been seeing lots of commercials of auditions for shows in California. I raise my eyebrows at a kid show. I hurriedly grab a permanent marker and a napkin. I write the number, and text Jace.

We've been talking for a while now, but we aren't officially dating yet.

Not that I want us to date. Or do I? I don't know.

Ever since him leaving me, I've been so sad and depressed, I'm scared I'll never be the same.

Angie: hey! do you remember when summer ended you wanted to audition for some shows?

He responds right after I send it. I grin.

Jace: yeah Haha why? 💚

Angie: i found some cool auditions for some disney & nick shows!

Jace: ill be over in a minute

I laugh and go upstairs. I take a quick shower, and go downstairs, and see Jace and Daniel talking. They were watching the football game together.

I walk up to them, but they're so distracted, they don't see me. I go behind the couch, and put my one hand over Jace's and Daniel's eyes.

"Hey!! What are you doing?" They scream mumbling. I burst out laughing and sit next to Danny. Jace frowns and pats the seat next to him. I grin, and move to the other side of the couch.

"Hey." He says looking at the screen. "Hi!" I say resting my head on his shoulders. I felt so happy with him. I link my one arm with him, and I see him smile and look at me. He kisses my forehead.

"Your adorable." He says giggling. I feel my face turn beet red.

Dang I love him so much.

wait what

The game soon ends, and I look at Daniel, signaling to leave. He giggles. "Bye lovebirds. Don't get too lovey." He says laughing. Jace's eyes widen. I throw the couch pillow at him. "LEAVE!" I yell laughing. He goes upstairs, and I tell Jace about the audition.

"You should audition!" I say showing him the number.

"I don't know Angie, what if I don't make it?" He says quietly and nervous.

"Your great at acting in Drama class last year. What difference can it make?" I say smiling. I look at him in awe, he's fiddling with my fingers.

"I don't know Angelina." He says looking at the number. "Can you call it? For me?" He says nervously. I grin.

"YES!" I yell loudly. I take my phone out, and dial the number. He gives me a peck on the cheek, and I smile, pushing his face back.

"Hi! Is this the number for the audition for the show called- Jessie?"

{a/n: i know the real jace auditioned for this when he was 8, im just forwarding it a lil bit sorry bai}

"What'd she say?" Jace whispers. She says she is. I stand up, with Jace following. "You are...." I explain to her that Jace wanted to audition, and she told me where and when to audition. I hang up, and look at him, and he looks at me, waiting for an answer.

"So..?" He says tapping his foot. "Auditions are this Tuesday. We can pick up the script you need to study tomorrow!" I say excitedly. Jace looks at me shocked.

"WHAT?!" He yells. He laughs and picks me up. He twirls me around, laughing like crazy. "Thank you!" He says excitedly. He repeats the same thing, smiling like crazy. He puts me down, and lightly pushes me against the walls.