Chapter 4

Listen to Shawn Mendes While Reading This. 😍👌
FOLLOW MY FANPAGE: jaceleenorman7 💚
This is Part 1.
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
Julie and Jace are officially a couple! YAY, I guess. I should be happy for them, after all Julie was sweet enough to ask permission from his best friend.

I walk towards Nikki and Johnny at our lunch table. We never, ever, change or move to different lunch tables, it was always unique and special to us for no reason, really.

Jace, however, left the table to sit with Julie and her other friends. I look over to their table and give Jace a disgusted look. He laughed at something Juli's best friend Lily said and glanced over at me. I turned my head quickly and sit down next to Johnny and in front of Nikki.

"HEY!" Nikki says sadly.

"What."

"I thought you were gonna sit next to me!" She says pointing to the empty seat next to her.

"People change." I say laughing and glancing at Jace.

"Did you guys hear about Zayn Malik?!" Johnny says taking a bite out of his sandwich. We both wide-eye him so he could explain. Me and Nikki are huge fans, or should I say DIRECTIONERS, while Johnny likes 2 songs at the most.

"He left One Direction."

Without hesitation, we screeched "WHAT!" Everyone stared, but we didn't care. I started tearing up, while Nicole just stood there speechless.

"Yeah. Apparently he wanted to live a normal life. Good for him." We both nod in agreement. It's his choice.
"The first time I fangirled was with One Direction, they will always be in my heart." I say letting a small tear fall down my cheek. Johnny chuckles and wipes the tear off my cheek.

"Suck it up, buttercup."

After lunch, I stop at Johnny's locker before going to mine.

"So, have you talked to Jace?"

"Nah. He's hanging out with that brat you call Julie." I tilt my head in confusion.

"What do you mean? She's like the nicest person in this school!" Johnny laughs and turns to me.

"Yeah, around you and Jace."

"Johnny, what are you talking about?" I say getting annoyed.

"Angelina, you seriously haven't noticed how many times Julie has bothered people? She's the person we wish has never been born." He says turning back to his locker.

"Oh." I manage to say. How come I never noticed?
"How have you never noticed that?" Johnny says. I shrug my shoulders.
"I never seemed to notice" I say tapping my fingers on the locker next to Johnny.

I needed to see if this was true. I walk towards my locker and open it. I look around to see if I can find Julie, and there she was pushing Isabella into a wall. I guess Johnny was right. I got mad because she kept pushing and kicking her and decided to go up to her and show her how I push when Matt stopped me.

"What?!" I say impatiently looking over his shoulder. Slowly, I looked back at him and with his other hand he was recording everything that Julie did. He smiles at his phone and stops the video.

"So how do you want her and Jace to see this?" He says smirking. I grin and run with him to the Janitor's closet.

"Okay, so tell me what your gonna do."

"First, before anything, I need 2 things. 1. I really wanna ask Isabella out on a date and I need your help.
2. I need to tell you that Julie is using Jace to get to Brady."

"BRADY SMITH?!" I whisper-shouted. What if he dumped Nicole for Julie? He is the most popular guy in school, after all. I don't even know why Nicole was interested in Brady. Matt nods his head, but then I realize what he said earlier and say,
"WAIT! You like Isabella?! Aww! Hashtag Matella!"

"Shut up Angie." He says blushing.

I laugh at his face. It was funny how we weren't even awkward with each other since we broke up. I stick out my tongue at him and decide to start working on how to show Jace the video.

Matt also told me he recorded Julie telling her best friend Lizzy how she's using Jace to get to Brady.

"Okay, so what if we upload both videos on my computer after lunch, then put have open to the video in Jace's locker since they share a locker." Matt says sticking his tongue out disgustingly. We both laugh and Matt continues,

"They watch the video, you gain happiness since they broke up, you help me get "MATELLA" official, and happily ever after." I nod my head in agreement.

"Okay.. WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN GAIN HAPPINESS WHEN THEY BREAK UP?!"

"You know, since you like Jace."

I stand up, "I DO NOT! He's my best friend!"

"Yeah. Sure. Keep telling yourself that." Matt says. I feel my face heating up. Crap. I roll my eyes and sit down again.

"So, when are we doing this?"

"Um.. Friday?"

"Friday"

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! What did ya think? TELL ME. TELL ME NOW. Nah, your not gonna be forced. Maybe.

BYEEEEE !! VOTE, COMMENT, OR JUST VOTE ON OTHER CHAPTERS THAN THIS ONE. ❤️👏