Chapter 11

• Jace POV •

I stay there kissing her for like 5 seconds. I don't really regret it, since I hated being mad at her.

We finally released, and Angie was shocked.

"I'm so sorry. I don't really know what I was thi-"

"I got to go." She says quickly running down the hallway. I run quickly off my bed and try my best to reach up to her.

"ANGIE IT WAS A MISTAKE!! I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!" I say.

This time, she listened.

"It was a mistake?" She says quietly.

"Well, I don't know! Did you like it?!" I say trying to find the words. She looked more sad and I could see a tear coming from her eyes.

ANGIE WAI-" I say with her closing the door and leaving.

• Angie POV •
I just keep running and running. I honestly don't care of coming home, since I know he will try to explain. I actually heard him run outside his house calling me, but I didn't care.

I just really needed someone to talk too. Nikki and Johnny were hanging out, so I couldn't talk to them. Daniel was at home and I didn't really feel like going home right now. I could only think of one person, and she was related to Jace.

Glory.

Angie 💕: Hey Glory! Can we talk?

Glory 🙌🏼: Ya! What's up gurl. I heard you storm out of my house 😂 What did Jace do.

Angie 💕 : Meet me at the park

Glory 🙌🏼: East or West?

Angie 💕: West.

She replies with an "kk" and I see Jace was calling me. I didn't bother answering, so I just left my phone on the bench next to the swings.

I looked again at my phone, and see that he kept calling me. I looked at his contact photo, and see it clearly. I touch his cheek in the picture, and let a small tear from my cheek slip down. How I could I have just stormed out? I did ask him to kiss me. But, for some reason, I start smiling.

My best friend, who I also liked, kissed me.
• Jace POV •
Glory told me Angie had texted her, privately. I wanted to go to at least explain to her what was happening, but she wouldn't budge. She ran to her car and backed out of our driveway. When I noticed she wasn't looking at me, I started running near the car. I would slow down, and start running again. Then, finally, she stopped.

West Valley Park.

I saw Glory stepping out of the car, and slowly making her way down the park. Then, she surprisingly turned around. I fell down to a tree, making sure know no saw me.

I busted my knee, but decided to see if she kept walking, and she did. I look at my knee that was bleeding, and held the pain. She finally stops, and I see Angie with her phone. I hide behind a bush and listen to what they are saying.

"Angie?" Glory says pushing her blonde hair behind her ear. I saw Angie up to her and squeeze her. She starts bursting into tears and they scoot each other to a nearby bench.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it. I had an argument with him, and for some stupid reason I asked him to kiss me. And he did! I shouldn't have accepted it."

Yes, you should've, I think.

"But you liked it, right?" Glory says stroking her hair. I really want to go to her and explain everything.

"No." She says. Oh, I thought she felt something.

"I loved it."

"YES!" I say loudly. I realize what I said and end up running to the other side of another bush. I see that Angie stopped crying, and they were both trying to find out where the noise was coming from.

"Did you hear that?" Angie says. Glory nods her head and walks over to the bush I hid in first. Angie was looking around, and I was getting scared. Then, Glory spotted me. I gestured my hands for her to shut up and to not say anything.

"I think it's an animal, an ugly one. Let me check it out." Glory says smiling at Angie. Angie nods her head, and moves towards me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE?!" Glory whisper-shouts.

"I NEED TO TALK TO HER!"

DON'T YOU REALIZE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU?!" Glory says but continues, "YOU SO STUPID SOMETIMES." She said LOUD. Angie looks over, and talks to Glory.

"Glory, did just call an animal stupid?" Angie says innocently. She's so cute when she does that. Glory flicks my forehead and tells me to "Get Lost". And of course, listening, I don't.

"Sorry." Glory says walking back to her.

"It's fine." She says.

"So where are you going to stay? I don't think you want to go to your house, with your bugging parents asking why your late, right?"

"Yup." She says pulling her hair back.

"So, where are you going to stay?"

"Probably here. I could sleep in the slide and make an excuse of sleepover at your house."

"I don't know." Glory says. I stomp my foot really loudly and signal to Glory to come over.

"Wow. Animals really like bothering people." Angie says.

"I know right. I am about to kill this animal. Be right back." Glory finally says running to me.

"What the hell Jace?! I told you to get lost!!"

"I have an idea."

"You make the dumbest ideas, as you can tell." She says smirking at her comeback. I roll my eyes and look towards Angie.

"Convince her to stay over at our house. She can sleep in your room. I just don't want her here." I say trying to hold my tears back. I can't cry.

"Not bad. But don't try talking to her. And no more sounds. Get lost." She says flicking her finger on my forehead again.

I watch her run back, and see that she told Angie that she killed the "Animal." Glory tells her to stay over, and even though she hesitated a few times, agreed to stay.

"WAIT WHERE IS MY PHONE." Angie says panicking. I then realize, that K was next to a bench, with something on it.

Her phone.

I started running as fast as I could and ran back home. I decided to act as if the kiss meant nothing to me, even though it did. I fell on my couch and started watching movies, when I heard the garage door open. I shut off the TV, ran upstairs and grabbed my minion, and left it on Glory's bed. I walked back to my room, and fell asleep.

Tomorrow. It's gonna be a long day.

HEY! Hope you like it! Are you guys mad? Sad? Confused? Happy? Idk! I can't tell. So comment how you feel!

BYE !!! VOTE, COMMENT, OR READ MY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS. 💚💚💚