Part 2

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sound of loud crying as my eyes shot open.

"Hey Princess, it's ok." I said standing up and walking over to her crib to pick her up.

*Knock*Knock*

"Come in!" I yelled as I bounced Saylah in my arms.

"Hey is she ok?" John B. asked as he opened the door.

"Yea she's ok I think she's hungry, she needs a diaper change to. What are you up to?" I asked laying Saylah down on her changing table.

"Me and the Pogues are about to go on the boat and I was gonna see if you wanted to come..?" He asked

"Oh yea sure, let me just pack her diaper bag and change and I'll meet you guys out there." I said

"Cool, love you." John B. yelled as he walked out.

"Love your to!" I yelled back.

"Ok let's get you dressed and then I will warm up your food." I said kissing Saylah's cheek.

I quickly changed her into a cute 2 piece swim suit with a swim suit cover over it. After, I laid her down in her crib and changed into black 2 piece with Jean shorts and a band T over it.

I packed her Diaper bag before, going into the kitchen to warm up her milk. After that was done I fed her and I put her formula and an extra bottle of water in her diaper bag, so I didn't spoil the breast milk while out on the boat.

Once she was done eating we headed outside with the rest of the group.

"Hi guys!" I said to them.

"Hey!" They all said in return.

"Hi baby." Kie said kissing Saylah on the cheek.

"Ok you guys ready to go?" I said

"Yea come on." John B said.

Then we all headed out onto the boat and I sat in the back with Saylah laying on my chest as I put sunscreen on her.

"Omg it's so hot out here." JJ complained

"Yea yea come on." John B said as we all left.

Skip Time

It was a long day and Saylah was super tired. But she needed more diapers and wipes so I need to go to the store.

"JJ I'm going to the store you wanna come with?" I asked

"Yea sure let's go." He said jumping up from his spot.

"Your driving." I said

He pouted but agreed and we all hopped in the car.

Once we got to the store JJ went to go get more beer and said he would meet me by the baby stuff.

As I was trying to figure out if Saylah needed another size I heard a familiar voice.

"Omg Y/n!?" I heard. I looked over to see...

"Wheezie!!!" I said happily as she ran and gave me a hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever omg. I missed you. Who's this?" She asked as Saylah gripped her finger.

"Oh this is my daughter." I said hesitantly

"Omg I didn't know you had a baby. How old is she?" She asked again.

"She is 3 months old. Oh by the way who are you here with?" I asked

"Rafe and Sarah, the sent us on a food run before the hurricane so that's what we're doing. But I saw you and I had to say hi. Who are you here-" She was cut off.