Part 18

Y/n's POV

I heard her yell my name and I ignored her as I watch Chrissy dance.

I almost hesitated when I saw Rafe running after me. But I decided, fuck it.

"So I heard you was talking shit?" I said coming up behind her really close.

"Oh, you. What do you want? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend..?" She pouted her bottom lip.

"Or maybe you should be at home with your crack baby-" that was it.

I punched right across the face causing her to stumble before I went in full on.

I jumped on her, pulled her hair, punched her, slapped her, kicked her. Pretty much anything I could do to hurt her.

Not gonna lie I got a few hits to the face but it was nothing I couldn't handle

"Bitcc you don't bring my kid into any situation." I said while she was on the floor trying to hit me.

At this point everyone was watching and recording. Laughing and making their own comments about what was going on.

I was gonna keep going but I felt arms around me.

"Sis stop." I heard

I jumped out of my brothers arms and punched him to.

"Awe what the fuck!" He yelled

"I told yo dumb ass not to hang around that bitch no more! Now y'all both got your fucking ass beat! And you bitch, stay the fuck away from me and my family, and speak of my child again I promise you I will do more than just beat your ass." I was breathing heavily.

"What the fuck is everyone looking at!?" I screamed and my brother helped Chrissy up as she cried.

"Your fucking psycho!" She cried

"BITCH YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PSYCHO IS! HOLD UP!" I said walking away back to Sarah.

I took my things from her and called Jayla.

"Bitch this hoe called me psycho.. ima fuck her up again. She's so lucky I have a child. Ooooo bitch I swear I need you down here." I said tapping my foot looking at my now swollen fists.

"What happened?" I heard moving around.

"She called Saylah a crack baby, and I blacked out." I was still breathing heavy.

"Where's Rafe?" She asked

"Idk-" I was cut off.

"Baby.." Rafe knocked

"Oh he's right here- hi baby come in." I told him.

"You ok?" He asked

"Yea I'm good, I'm on the phone with Jayla hold up." I told him.

He grabbed my free hand and started to run it under cold water.

"How much you think a plane ticket is?" Jayla asked

"Fuck idk, um but god damn it my stupid brother is with her right now, and I'm about to kill him to." I said as I got myself worked up.

"Oh this is perfect, you don't mind if I pull some strings do you..?" She asked

"What do you mean?" I asked her

"Never mind, um I found a flight for tomorrow at 6pm you think you could pick me up?" She asked

"Yea sure, I gotta go I'll see you later I love you bye." I said hanging up trying to focus on my breathing.

"Shhh baby just look at the water, it's running fast right, and there's pipes down under the sink where all the water sits and flows through. Waters clear it doesn't have a color..." Rafe distracted me with random facts as my breathing slowed and the swelling in my hand started to go down.