Part 25

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next morning with a screaming headache. My vision was slightly blurry and I felt a lump in my throat.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet.

A few seconds later I felt hands pull my hair back, and for a split second I thought it was Rafe.

"Shh it's ok." I heard Kies soothing voice as she rubbed my back.

I spit a few more times before flushing the toilet and sitting on the floor next to Kie.

"Thank you." I breathed out.

"No problem, I'll go get you some water." She left the bathroom but came back quickly.

"What happened last night?" I rubbed my head

"You don't remember?" She asked seemingly hurt.

"No. Why what happened?" I asked again.

"Um nothing, we just went to sleep. I'm gonna go home. My parents are probably wondering where I am." With out another word she got up and left.

"What the hell?" I spoke out loud.

I got up and brushed my teeth before getting some ibuprofen. After I was somewhat decent, I went back to the room and picked up Saylah from her crib.

"Mama where's dada?" She looked at me.

"Dadas at the doctors ok?" I told her

She smiled and kicked her feet as we walked out to the kitchen,

"Hello sleeping beauty." John B laughed

"Good morning." I grumbled as I made Saylah a bowl of yogurt.

"How did you sleep?" JJ asked chuckling under his breath,

"I slept ok.." I looked at him suspiciously.

"I bet you did." Pope looked mad.

"Ok why the fuck is everyone acting so weird this morning?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe because you got drunk and had sex with Kie.." Jayla walked out of her and JJs room putting her hair up.

"You fucking joking." My jaw dropped

"No I'm not, sounded like you did a good job though." She chuckled.

"Ok what the fuck, you guys aren't suppose to be laughing. Watch her I'll be right back." I handed Saylah to JJ.

"Mama?" Saylah questioned.

"Mommy will be right back ok?" I kissed her forehead and walked out the door.

On the ride over there so many things ran through my head. Rafe was gone for not even 24 hours yet and I've already cheated on him. He's gonna kill me. And Kie sounded so hurt when I didn't remember. Did that mean she has feelings? Holy shit this is all to much for me.

I pulled into Kies driveway and I ran up to her door. I knocked profusely when Mr.Carrara answered.

"Oh hi Y/n, what are you doing here?" He smiled sweetly.

"I really need to talk to Kie." I told him.

"She's in her room, you can head up there." He moved away from the door.

I thanked him and I ran up to Kies room. I knocked three times and she didn't answer. So I knocked again.

Finally she opened the door with tears in her eyes. Once she saw it was me she tried to shut it again but I shoved my way through.