Part 28

Rafes POV

These past couple of weeks have been a blur... Technically, Y/n cheated on me, with a girl, and now apparently my dad is trying to get Saylah taken away from us.

I meant it when I said I wasn't mad at her. I'm not. I mean I'm not really sure why, because I really did t expect it from her, but maybe it was because it was a girl, and it was Kie so it wasn't like it was a random person.

Also what the hell is wrong with my dad? I figured it all out. I knew him helping me was suspicious from the start, but now I get it.

He needed to get rid of me to make things look worse. I have no idea why the hell my father would try to take Saylah from us.

I'm just mind blown at how much happened in like 3 weeks.

But here I am, sitting in a bland room with 2 other people. Rehab wasn't exactly suppose to be fun, but I felt like this was kind of traumatizing.

I can't focus on anything anymore other than the boringness of everything. We wake up at a specific time and every day is the same. Wake up, eat breakfast, do group, then free time, lunch, and another group, then we go to our rooms until dinner. After dinner we are in our rooms till lights out.

I'm going insane. I sat there waiting for dinner time to arrive. The food wasn't the best but I was so hungry.

Then I heard my door open.

"Rafe, you have a visitor." Then man said. I got excited thinking it was Y/n.

I followed the man to the visitor area and I saw Rose.

What the fuck?

The man walked me to the table and once he walked away I looked at her.

"You wanna tell me what the fuck is going on?" I said quietly making sure no guards heard.

"I will, but I need you to listen to me. No, I don't know why your dad is doing whatever he's doing. But I know what's right and wrong, so this is what's happening. As far as I'm concerned, Y/n is going with Jayla and Saylah to her old house in Chicago. They're gonna stay there until things cool down and Ward gets over himself. Now this can't happen because Ward has eyes everywhere. He know what they're doing and he's gonna have security and the police at the airport tomorrow. That's when Jayla is going. I know this is all a blur but I was able to check you out. Now it's already late as it is so I need you to go get your things and meet me back here. They will let you out, don't worry I'll handle the rest." She said in one breathe.

"How am I suppose to believe you? None of this makes sense." I told her.

"Because unless you want to be stuck in here, I'm the only person you can trust right now. Now go." She stood from her seat and went to the receptionist and did what she did.

The guard walked me back to my room and waited for me to get my thing before taking me back out to the front.

Rose made eye contact with me and motioned for me to sit in one of the lobby chairs.

I did what I was told and sat down. I bit my nails and bounced my knees anxiously when we finally made it out.

"So uh.. who's spying on my family?" I asked her as we drove back to my house.

"Um, some new recruit on the police force. I have no idea how she knows so much but she does." She told me.

"Hmm." I hummed.

Soon we pulled up to the house. It looked so dull and lifeless. What the hell happened?

I jumped out of the car and told Rose to wait for me. I ran up to the porch and banged on the door. I kept knocking and knocking until finally... she opened the door.