Part 9

Y/n's POV

We had all eaten breakfast and taken Saylah back to the Cameron's house, now we were in our way to where ever Rafe was going.

"Look when we get there...'I want you to stay in the car." He said as his leg bounced.

"Ok well if I'm gonna be by myself like, don't take long." I said

"I won't, I'm just saying. When I get out lock the doors. And keep the windows rolled up." I said

"Alright." I said picking up my phone and scrolling through Instagram.

When we got there he put the car in park and looked at me.

I put my phone down and looked at him as well.

He leaned in and kissed me. As he pulled away and stayed close whispering an "I love you" before getting out of the car.

Rafes POV

As I walked up to the door,
I took one last look at Y/n before entering the house.

"Country club, you got my money?" Barry asked as he stood from his spot throwing his arms up.

"Yea I have most of it,
I'll get the rest to you tomorrow. I had to use it today. It's only 30 bucks." I said handing him a wad of cash.

"So your gonna come up in my house, bring me MOST of the money you owe me, and then tell me you needed to use it. What exactly did you have to use it for? And it better not have anything to do with that bitch in the car." He said walking around.

"Don't call her a bitch man, she's got a name ok. Also she's not just some girl ok." I said as I ran my hand through his hair.

"Ohhh so your in love." He said putting up finger quotations.

"Yea you could say that but she's still not just some girl ok?
It's hard to explain.." I said as I inched towards the door.

"Ok whatever man. So back to my money... where is it?" He said as he sat down and slapped his knees.

"Look man I'll have it tomorrow I promise." I said

"Ok now tell me who she is then because obviously you spent it on her if your not telling me."

"Ok fuck, I had to go tongue store last night for some things because I have a daughter and I wanted to let my baby mama sleep. Is that what you wanted to hear." I said as i screwy he's the back of my neck.

"Wait a second you have-" Rafe started.

"Baby, we need to go, Rose said Saylah won't stop crying and she doesn't have any teething stuff." I heard Y/n's voice.

"I told you to stay in the car." I said turning to face her.

"Yea you did but my kid doesn't feel good so like I couldn't do that." She said putting her hand on her hips.

"Ok, just give me a second but please go back to the car." I said.

She rolled her eyes and then looked past my shoulder seeing Barry.

"Fuck are you looking at ." She said as she turned around and walked out the door.

"Damn I thought you were lying. How come you didn't tell me?" Barry asked laughing.

"Because I got scared and I left her. I didn't want anyone to know I was her dad. I pulled it off for a little bit, but I realized that I didn't want to be a piece of shit. I also really like Y/n, and she's already gone through enough by herself. I didn't want to put her through anything else that I already have. But I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow." I said dabbing him up and I started to walk out the door.