Part 20

Y/n POV

I woke up at 4 in the morning with Rafes arm around me and Jayla laying on my lap. Saylah was sprawled out on Rafes chest.

I guess we all fell asleep here.

I lifted Jayla's head off my lap and laid it on the couch as I quickly got up.

I took Saylah off of Rafe and put her in her crib.

I then went back and woke Jayla and helped her to the guest room.

Once she was good and laid down I took a deep breathe and walked back to the living room.

I ran my fingers through Rafes hair and kissed him softly trying to get him to wake up.

When I started to feel him kiss back I pulled away and told him to come to bed.

"Did I fall asleep here?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"We all did, I think I woke up because I got uncomfortable." I whispered to him.

He nodded and we made our way upstairs and to our room.

He laid down first falling right back to sleep but I went to the bathroom because I had to pee.

Once I was finished with my business I walked out and laid in bed next to him.

After a while of trying to fall asleep it started to rain. Then it started to thunder.

Oh god.

You probably assume I'm worried about Saylah, but no. Saylah can sleep through a thunder storm better than I can. She loves it.

Jayla on the other hand is absolutely terrified of thunder storms. I remember this one time when we were younger-

*knock*knock*knock*

"Y/n, can I come in please?" I heard my best friend outside of the door.

I shimmed out of Rafes arms and went to open my door.

I motioned for her to come inside as she hurried into the room.

I shut the door behind me and I crawled back into bed next to Rafe, sitting up in the middle.

"I'm sorry." She whimpered

"It's ok Jayla I promise. Lay down." I told her.

She crawled in next to me and laid her head on my lap and I started to play with her hair.

Rafe then reached his arm over my waist and nuzzled into my side. Clingy ass.

I chucked and started to play with his hair too.

Guess I'm not going back to sleep.

I was honestly ok with it though. My best friend use to do stuff like this for me. And of course Rafe was always the type to show affection, even if her didn't like to admit it.

But I'll be honest, they have both been like my protectors, now and before.

And they're both hot so that's a plus... no homo... maybe a little bit of homo... but I'd never do that to Rafe.

I chuckled at my random thoughts before waiting out the rest of the night.

At least I tried.