Part 23

Rafe's POV

On the way to my old home, I was nervous as hell. If my dad said no, everything would go to shit.

I don't even know how he's going to react.

As I pulled up and shut the car off, I saw Rose on the balcony with Saylah.

"Rafe? What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I have to talk to dad, I'll come see you guys in a second." I waved to them and went inside to my fathers office.

"What is it Rafe?" He asked typing on his computer.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked sitting on the chair in front of his desk.

"Yea gimme a second." He finished typing on his computer and looked up at me.

"Well first, I need you to call Y/n and let her know I'm here." I told him as my leg bounced.

He looked at me funny but called her anyways.

"Ok well, I uh, I did coke again. To put it simply. Y/n found out about it and it's been a shit show between us. She said she wants me to go to rehab. But she's scared because we don't have-" I started

"Money? You came here for money Rafe?" He looked at me like an idiot.

"Dad I wouldn't be here unless I needed your help. I'm busting my ass trying to be good for Y/n and Saylah, and I fucked up one time, and that was all it took for us to argue. I love her way to much to let my drug addiction to cause our relationship to fail. So please dad, if it's the last thing you do for me... can you pay for my rehab?" I asked him playing with me fingers.

He looked at me for a second before he went back to typing on his computer.

"Dad please." I said

"Rafe, this one is 10 minutes away and it's cheap. I'll send you the information. Get out of my office, and I want to make it clear that I am doing this for Saylah and Saylah only." He said

I sighed in relief and stood up. I thanked him one more time before going upstairs to see Rose and Saylah.

"Hey guys!" I said happily.

"Dada!" Saylah kicked her legs

"Hi princess." I ran over to them and took Saylah from Rose.

"What were you doing here again?" Rose asked.

"I'm going to rehab, that's not the best news, but I know it's something that I need." I told her.

"Well I'm proud of you. Does Y/n know yet?" She asked me

"No not yet. She's at home. I'm about to head there now. You still want her to stay?" I asked Rose

"Yes of course. You go home to Y/n I'm sure she's wondering how it went." She said talking Saylah back.

"Alright, love you guys I'll see you later." I left the house and went back home.

When I opened the door, Y/n was sleeping on the couch. She was cuddled up in a blanket while Toy Story played on the TV.

I smiled and decided to let her sleep for a little. I went to our room and got into comfier clothes before going back to the couch and sitting next to her. Her legs laid across my lap as she pouted her lips.

I just stared at her for a while until she started to move a little.

Her eyes opened slightly and she saw me.

"Hey baby." She smiled at me as she sat up.

"How did it go?" She asked me sleepily.

"It went well, he said he'd pay and there is one that's only 10 minutes from us." I told her.