Part 19

Y/n's POV

We had made it to Ward and Roses home and we walked inside and walked around trying to find Rose.

"Rose?!" I shouted

"I'm here guys!" She yelled from the living room.

"Hii baby!" I said excited as I went and took Saylah from Rose. I left kisses on her cheek and she giggled.

"Mama!" She put her hands on my cheeks.

I laughed as Rafe talked to Rose.

"Yea she was good for most of the night. She woke up at like 3. In the morning just talking up a storm. We had fun though". She smiled.

"That's good, thanks for watching her though." Rafe said.

"Well I do have to ask, what the hell was Sarah talking about? She came in last night with John B. talking about how you beat the shit out of Chrissy Stevens?" She asked looking between the 2 of us.

"She needed her ass beat. That's all. She talks to much shit and her and my brother are hooking up again. Plus when me and Rafe like first started dating, she would always try to hook up with him while she was dating my brother. She was also talking shit about me Rafe, and Saylah while we were in Chicago. Talking about how I was turning Rafe into city trash. So I did what any sane person would do and I beat her ass." I said while bouncing Saylah on my hip.

Rose looked at me surprised. I chuckled and apologized.

"No it's ok, I mean I don't think that what I would have done but she got what she deserved I guess." Rose chucked and shook her head.

"Yea she did, but now I have to deal with my brother." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yea me and Jayla are gonna go over to my moms house after I get her from the airport. Is it ok if Saylah stays with you?" I asked Rafe.

"Baby, I already told you I would watch her. It's ok you don't even have to ask me, if you need me I'm there ok?" He said.

I nodded.

"I'm still gonna ask.." I mumbled.

Rafe laughed and we said our goodbyes to Rose before leaving back home.

While in the car the music was quiet but Saylah was not.

"Dadaaaaa!" She screamed.

"Saylahhhh!" Rafe yelled back.

"dadAaaaA!" She said back.

"Saylahhhhhh!" Rafe continued.

That went on for about 2 more time before I couldn't deal with it anymore, but thankfully we and just pulled up to the house.

I hopped out of the car and walked inside while Rafe grabbed Saylah.

I started to wash the dishes while Rafe put Saylah in her high chair so he could wipe her nose.

"What time is it?" I asked over the running water.

"Uhm, holy shit it's already 4." He said.

"Ok, um after these I'm gonna shower and get ready to pick up Jayla ok?" I said.

"Ok that's fine, is it cool if me and Saylah go hang with Topper and Kelce?" He asked.

"Yea that's cool." I said

"Alright um, I guess I'll be right back." I said turning the water off and kissing both Rafe and Saylah on the cheek.

I went upstairs and showered and did my face routine. I changed and I braided my hair which took overly fucking long. Then I just put on a little chapstick and mascara.