Sasuke's first time meeting Baymax

-Your POV-

We were going for a walk and Tadashi was holding the giggling little guy. "Well your all giggly today, Sasu~" I cooed as he started to pull at Tadashi's hair. "Ow..Ow-Ow!--Owww~!"

OK, know I'm the one who's giggling. "Aren't you gonna' help me?-ow!"he winced in pain, I just gave him a smile and shook my head "Nope" I replied popping the p.

As Tadashi tried to stop Sasuke from pulling his hair, I looked up front and saw the Cafe. I quickly yet gently took Sasuke from Tadashi, In which he sign in relief because Sasuke stopped pulling his hair and placed his cap back on, In which I didn't notice fell from his head.

I carried Sasuke while Tadashi opened the front door for us but before we could even walk inside, a sudden squeeled of excitement burst out And guess who it was? "Hello, (y/n), Tadashi!" Aunt Cass said hugging both of us before she scooped up Sasuke into her arms, "Hewwo, Sasu~" she cooed before lightly tickling him on the belly. Sasuke giggled before holding into Aunt Cass' finger after she stopped.

"So, where's Hiro and Baymax?" Tadashi asked and walked towards me and Aunt Cass. And in Luck, Hiro, Baymax and the others came in to the cafe. "Hey everyone!" I greeted and hugged them. "(Y/n)! Wait! If your here, Sasuke's here too?!" I smiled at Honey before telling her that Sasuke's with Aunt Cass. "So how's takin' care of the little dude?" I was about to answer fred's question but Tadashi bit me to it "It's great so far." I smirked and gave him a 'are you sure?' Look in which he just looked away whistling.

"Hello, Tadashi, (y/n)" I turn my head towards Baymax and greeted him back. "Hey Baymax! So how's it going buddy, taking care of the knucklehead?-" "-HEY!" Tadashi asked and chucks as he saw Hiro glare at him in offence.

It's actually been awhile since I last saw Baymax, He and the others were always busy, saving the world and all. I smiled before realizing something "Sasuke haven't seen you yet Baymax" I said. It was actually for baymax to hear but I said it to quick that everyone heard. At first, Tadashi looked at me and blinked his eyes a couple of times thinking to what I just said before he slowly walked to get Sasuke (whom was held by Honey) and bring him infront of baymax.

I walked towards before standing next to Tadashi as he introduced Baymax to Sasuke. "Baymax, this is Sasuke." The robot cocked his head to left before looking at the baby. Sasuke, whom was looking at the white robot followed what he did and gave him a gummy smile "Scanning complete" I smiled at that. Of course, being baymax he scans everyone he meets.

Sasuke Eyes were wide open and was staring at the robot with curiosity before reaching one of his hand out so that baymax can hold. And again baymax cocked his head before finally holding the baby's tiny hand, "Hello sasuke, it's great to meet you" he said and Sasuke just giggled in response before yawning and rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"I guess someone needs a nap" I said as Tadashi placed him into my hands, "Awww~ I didn't get to hold him" Hiro whinned as he looked at me with his sad big eyes. Tadashi ruffled his hair making it massier "Don't worry bro~ after he wakes up, you can play with him" "Yes!!!" Hiro shouted before being hushed by everyone. "Shhhhh~"

What can I say, he's just excited to be an uncle.(Sometimes too excited). I slowly cradled sasuke to sleep and smiled at his adorable face. "I hope you'll grow up like your daddy and uncle Hiro-" I whispered and kissed his forhead "-yeah but not too much like Hiro" Tadashi smirked and left us be.