Kidnap and turning Evil...

-Your POV-

"Ok so that's the plan!" Hiro said and smiled in satisfaction after telling everyone his latest creation. "Hate to tell ya' this but I don't think that'll work" Tadashi said and placed the blue print down on the table, "Awww~" Hiro whined and slouch back to a sofa near by.

I smiled and sat next to him "Hey Hiro mind helping me out?" I asked and went to the living room checking on Sasuke whom was with Mocha. Hiro nod his head and followed me. Leaving Tadashi, Gogo, Honey and Wasabi  at the Garage. After I did so I started to talk about a plan with in which he agreed to join in the fun.

(A few hours later)
-Tadashi's POV-

After working on fixing Hiro's invention plan, we managed to take a brake. "OH MY GOD!!!" Honey Shouted in disbelief, everyone whipped their head towards Honey in shock "What's wrong Honey?" Fred asked, Honey slowly looked at us from her phone "Da-Dagur...he Escaped from prison!" My eyes widen in shock and from the looks of it so were the others.

But before I got a chance to asked how Dagur escape-

*Crash**Boom**Shattered glass*

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! HELP! TADASHI!" (Y/n) screamed in terror. "Shoot!!" I thought to myself and rushed towards the living room and when I got there My worst nightmare is alive. There (y/n) was knocked out in the hands of Dagur and Sasuke- was being held by Him. "Let them go Dagur! Or I'll swear-" "ah ah ah~ You can't swear infront of this innocent child, do you?" He said and smirked sick-ingly before running of outside.

Now I was in Rage, Not only did he destroyed my house BUT He kidnapped my wife and Son!! "Come on guys we're-" I looked to my left to find everyone was gone. "Hiro? Guys?" I looked around the house to find them nowhere to be seen "Oh no, did They got taken by Dagur as well?" I thought to myself before suiting up on my armour. "Don't worry, I'm gonna save you!" I said to myself and scanned the City for any signal of Hiro's microchip detector.

"Come on....come on~" I said and unpatiently wait for the result and when it did, I took my scooter and drove as fast as I can to the place where they were detected.

"Hiro?Fred? Gogo? Anyone here?" I whispered and carefully looked around. "Well, Well, look who decided to show up~" I snapped my head towards Dagur and stand in fighting mode. "Dagur! Where are they?!" I asked/screamed. "Oh you mean- THIS GUYS!!" He said and pointed at 'The big Hero 6" I was gonna smiled but somethings different about them...Their eyes were-Red? "Destroy him!" Dagur screamed before laughing wickedly and without any hesitation everyone started to attacked me. I was shock to tell the truth before managing to dodge every attack they blow to me.

"You monster! What did cha' do to them?!" I scremed "nothing much but control them with a Little- Tech~" he said and like before, I didn't got a chance to asked him as someone had to interrupt me. "DADDY!" I heared sasuke cried in fear and tried to brake free from Dagurs hands. I glared at Dagur before jumping towards him, Trying my best to get Sasuke away and attacking Dagur at the same time.

"Gahhh!" I shouted in pain as I got tackled to the ground and as I did, I looked at the one who tackled me and all the blood from my body disapper as I realise that (y/n) was on top of me, "No!Not (y/n)!" I thought, (y/n) she's been controled too. She held up a Katana and aimed it at me, "(y/n) no.. don't do this" I said at stared at her, she smirked "It's alredy been done" with that the katana was pushed down.

.

.

.

"AAAHHHHH!" I screamed in Horror but stopped as I realised that it didn't hit me but next to my head. I looked up towards (y/n), she looked at me and burst out laughing as well as the others "Tadashi" I looked towards Hiro "April Fools!!!" He shouted and laughed hard and giggled.

"What the Hell!?!" I screamed in disbelief before being helped up by baymax whom was holding to a laughing cute baby. "This is a joke? But what about Dagur?" I asked and looked at Dagur. "His just a hologram" Gogo said and smirked at my dumbfounded face...

They really got me this year....Keyword This year~ *wink*

A/N: Hey everyone, I'm sorry if I spooked you out- Not ;p !!! Happy April Fool's everyone!