Sasuke's First Gummybears... Oh no!

-Hiro's POV-

Me and Tadashi are at the garage working on the 'Mini Baymax' project while (y/n) was at the living room taking care of Baby sasu. Our new project was mainly from (y/n), she had made a small version of Baymax for Sasuke since the little guy Loved baymax, his 'Robot Uncle'.

"Hey bro, I need to get something!" I said to Tadashi before zooming of to Kitchen to grab my bae's! "Hello! Gummy bears!" I said to myself and grined, "Hiro! Don't take all my candies!" I smirked at what (y/n) said and grabbed a pack. "Don't worry~ I'm sharing it" As I said that I walked pass Sasuke's playing pan. "Uncy Hiwo! (Uncle Hiro!)" He giggled and bounce inside the pan reaching his arms up for me to lift him up. "Hey Sasu" I said and carried him on my arm, That's when I notice him looking and my 'bae's~' "Wanna' try some Sasu?" I asked in which he nodded his head.

I quickly open the pack of gummy bears and gave one. He tooked it and ate it.

-Sasuke'd POV-

I quickly took the snack uncle Hiro gave me and ate it, and let me say this THEY TASTE AMAZING!!! No wonder mummy always eat this. I grinned and looked at Uncle Hiro with satisfaction before asking him for more in which he gave. (Best Uncle EVER! XD)

After tasting and eating all types of gummy bears with Uncle Hiro, I started to feel Very excited for...I have no idea! I keep on bouncing up and down and hugged Uncle Hiro and Mocha randomly! Is this what they call Sugar rush?

-Your POV-

After leaving Sasuke in his pan for awhile and checking on Tadashi and Hiro's Work, I notice that Hiro's been gone for awhile after going to the kitchen. So I walked myself to the Living Room and what I saw made me Jaw drop. Hiro and Sasuke was litterally running around playing Tag and along with that they kinda messed up the place.

I face palmed before playfully lift Sasuke up on the air and hugged him. "Oh my gosh! Hiro- did you-" "Give him gummy bears? Yes!" Hiro said and gave me a huge smile . I giggled at that before calling Tadashi's Name while holding my 'Sugared Rush' Child.

"Yes~?" I heared him asked and walked into the living room. He was shocked "Wow! Did a tornado got inside the house!?" I smirked at that and pointed out what happen. Hiro was now on the floor eating-yes you guest it- Another pack of gummy bears~ "But Hiro wasn't the only one" I spoke up and put down Sasuke next to Hiro.

Tadashi shocked face turned to a death glare and he looked at Hiro, "Hiro...you gave Sasuke some didn't you!" "Hey don't blame me! Besides you were the one who gave me my first Gummy bear!" Hiro shoot back at Tadashi before grinning himself and gave me a handfull of his bae's.

I just smiled and took it before eating it.

"Unbelievable!" Tadashi said and face palmed after looking at the three of us. Trust me, Hiro plus Me in a sugar rush ain't good but now Hiro + me + Sasuke = to doooom for Tadashi (since his gonna be handaling this ;p)! Dun dun duuunnn~