Taking care of them alone

Requested by: Luna4805 (How about when reader chan watchs the child)

*Sasuke- 6 years old*
*Daniel and Natalie- 2 years old*

-Your POV-

"-and you heard it live folks! Helga Jenner reporting on Sanfransokyo's Sports News," I looked at the news before switching the channel.

What happened earlier? Well today is the 'Grand Final of BattleBots' in Hillwood. Hiro, Tadashi and the others from SFIT went there to support Hiccup as he was one of the finalist. They drove off very early in the morning since it would take about 6 hours to reach Hillwood, unless of course there's a traffic jam, then that would take more time. Knowing how people go crazy about robots fighting legally, I'm 101% sure that there will be traffic.

So while Tadashi and Hiro were attending that, I'm taking care of the kids. Currently, Sasuke was watching cartoons cross legged while Daniel sat on his brother's lap, playing his T-Rex plushie. I was holding Natalie as she fiddled with my hair.

To be honest, I have no idea what to do. Back in the days before the kids were born and when I was left alone at home for the whole day, I would just stay in my bed and watch a Netflix marathon of random shows while eating junk food.

But since I'm a mom, I don't think I could do that. I have to be a good role model.

Wow....Sometimes I miss being young.

Kids!, Don't grow up, It's a Trap!

Okay, back to my situation. I have to find something fun for the kids to do and that's when a commercial played on the tv.

"Stuck at home with your kids all day and you don't know what to do? Well, come to Treasure planet today! Where kids and parents could play all day long as pirates! The good and the bad pirates argghh welcome, Oh and By the way, Stand a chance to meet and greet Captain Jack Sparow!"

I looked at the tv, astonished by what I saw. Well, that was inconveniently just happen. "Mommy can we go there?!" "Yeah, pweeeeeeaaaasssseeeee?" Sasuke asked as Danny gave me the cutest puppy eyes ever. I smiled and looked down to see my daughter doing the same as her twin brother. Well, that worked on me. "Sure! I don't see why not?"

And with that the boys were running off to get their shoes on. I laughed at their behavior as Natalie giggled at them.

-Time skip (b'cause I'm lazy)-
-At treasure planet-

"Arrggghh, welcome kiddos to treasure planet!" Announced a pirate as he led us inside.

Me and the kids were in awe as we watch the many rides and pirate theme playgrounds. Most of the children here were running around and going up and down the playground as their parents watch and/or play with them. "Mommy! Can we ride that first?" Sasuke asked and pointed to a large ship with pirates shooting water Canons at the 'Spanish Galleons'.

"Yes but slow down and wait for mommy" I said as I carried the twins and went on the mentioned ship. "Ready the Cannons!" Sasuke excitedly picked a cannon and waited for the Captains order. I sat the twins down as they rush towards their big brother. "Readyyyy, set-Go!" And with that the kids first ride went on.

Of course being a mom, I took pictures using my Polaroid camera before joining them. Being the kids were only 6 and 2 years old, their aims were surprisingly very accurate but that didn't mean that they only shot the targets. They shot the Kracken(sp?), the stole aways and other pirates in the obstacle that wanted to take the ship and of course the....Captain. Our ships Captain.

-Time skips(cause idk)-

After the kids played on almost all the rides in the amusement park and meeting the Great Captain Jack Sparrow himself, We finally sat down for lunch. The picnic area had a playground for the kids to play as parents sat down and watch their children play. As my kids ran of to the swings, "(y/n)!" I whipped my head back to the person that had called me.

"Jim?!" I smiled in excitement before giving him a hug. Who's Jim you asked? James Hawkins, he was my highschool prom date. An adventurous and handsome guy that gave me and my kids free tickets to this place. Hehehe~ What? You thought this place was free? Damn, this park's tickets cost more than Disneyland's.

Okay back to what I was doing, Jim hugged me back before looking at my kids, whom were still playing. "3 kids? Tadashi did good," he smirked and gave me a mischievous look, nudging me with his elbow. I blushed before playfully punching him on the arm. "Ouch! Okay I deserve that," he said and soothed his arm.

"Thanks again for the tickets," I smiled at him before watching my kids play.  "No problem, I still owe you" I was going to say something but both of us suddenly heard screaming. No, we are not anywhere near the Roller coasters so it wasn't from that. People were running around in panic and we heard screams of terrified people pass us.

"Mummy look! It's a dwagon!" Nat shouted pointing the flying object in the sky. "Dragon? Heh~ sorry kids, we don't have dragons here-"

"Than what's THAT?!" I said and looked above us. The dragon from what I could visually analyse was actually a robot? It's flying erratically and was shooting flames from its mouth.

Sasuke quickly picked up the Twins and took cover under the playground, protecting them from the machine.

"Don't worry! I got this!" Jim said as he took a broom from a nearby cleaner (whom just stood there in terror) and tried to hit it. Keyword tried to hit it. He was failing miserably. Okay, if this wasn't a serious situation, I would laughed to my hearts content as he fling the broom around. That thing is not a piñata Jim.

I watch as Jim tried to hit the dog size dragon bot with the broom with aggression."Yup, this ain't working," I said to myself before taking action myself. "Sorry Jim, I need that!- more than you do," I said and took the broom away from him. As I did that the dragon lunges towards me and that's when I slayed it.

Literally...

Psshhh~, I just slayed that METAL dragon with a freaking broom. In one go!? I'm good~

The dragon bot's head and body were now separated from eachother and had scattered all over the floor. I looked at the broom I was holding and was surprise to see it broke into 2. "Jee, I got guns~" I spoke unconsciously and watched as the kids were running over to me. "You swayed the dwagon mummy?! You're a knight!"

I smirked at that before hugghugging all them in one big hug. "That was amazing" Jim said as he looked at me surprised before checking the beheaded dragon. "I'm gonna get rid of this and search from where it came" he said and took it away.

"Okay, let's go home kids, that's enough adventure for one day," I said as I held their hand before going home.

But I am curious, where did that thing came from?

(A /N: Not my best work tbh, but I promise to make it a bit funny next chapter and thank you for reading, voting and the comments)

Extar:-

-With Tadashi and others-

"Shoot! Where'd it go?!" Hiro shouted as he looked around. "For the love of Thor! Why did'chu have to take my bot and operate it without my permission?" Hiccup shouted at Hiro as he shaked Hiro body furiously.

"What?- It wasn't my idea! It's Jack's," "I don't care- just great! We don't even know where it went"

"Relax Hic, you could use my bot if ya' want" Jack ass said but Hiccup wasn't having any of it. "You mean your vacuum cleaner?! No!"

Tadashi and the others that weren't in on the argument just watch them as they hope Hiccup's bot was found and was alright. Because that bot was Top 2 in the competition so if anything happens to it, their all screwed.

You know since they all had bet their money on Hiccup and the losers would have to dress up as princesses and walk around town singing random girly songs. Wait you didn't know that did'cha? Well now you know!
😉