Our Date

Requested by: @Katyrin_jung (How about tadashi and reader went out on a date but reader keep on worry about sasuke?)

(A/N: Sasuke's around 1-2 years old here😉)

-Your POV-

"Okay sweetie, Mummy and Daddy have to go now," Tadashi said as he walked towards the car, where I was already seated at the passenger side. You see, Tadashi had to literally dragged me out of the house since no one could take take care of Sasuke but Wasabi, while both of us go out on a date.

As Tadashi started to drive off and to our destination, I kept looking at my phone for any text from Wasabi. "Really? We haven't even left the house for 5 minutes," Tadashi looked at me, pouting a little. I just sigh before placing my phone down. "I know, I'll try my best to have fun," I said smiling softly before kissing him on the cheek. He grinned widely as he focused on the road.

-At the Restaurant-

"Here's your dinner, Do enjoy"

"Thank you," I said as the Waiter served our food. I ate quietly as I thought of the many scenes that could happen at the house with Sasuke centred in the middle of it.

~~~

Like 1, Sasuke missing and we couldn't find him.

2, Sasuke playing in the kitchen, Juggling Knifes! It could happen!!!

3, What if there was a robbery nearby our place and they just so happened to choose our house and uses Sasuke and Wasabi as hostages.

4, There's a big chance that there is another wild animal on the escape from the zoo and happens to enter our house.

5, The house indulge in fire as Lucifer dance circled around my baby!

And...

6, A huge Earthquake that could happened when me, Tadashi and the others aren't around to save my baby!

....okay, maybe the last one was too much, We rarely have earthquakes here BUT it could happen!

~~~~~

"(Y/n)..."

"(Y/n)..."

"Hey (y/n), you okay?" Tadashi asked in concern. I finally snapped out of my thoughts, "Sorry Tadashi, I can't keep my mind out of Sasuke," I told him honestly and looked at him, giving him the best puppy pout that I could master.

The only reaction I got from him was a smirk, A Smirk! "Don't worry babe, he'll be alright -I mean Wasabi's taking care of him and his the first guy that I could relay on." He is right about that. "But do you remember the last time you said that? Back then it was Jack, who babysat him" I chuckled as he face palmed, remembering on how things had happened.

"Hey, I didn't know he could make the whole house an Ice rank," I laughed and started to talk Tadashi about all the good and the mishaps that Sasuke and/or he's babysitters had done when we weren't with them.

Like that one time, When Ariel took care of Sasuke, she had to bring her daughter, Melody, with her and they spent most of the Afternoon in a water park nearby playing and believing that they were mermaids and merman.

There's also that time when Hiro had to take care of Sasuke which had cause a mess since throughout that day, Hiro had spent his time searching for the baby he lost. Back then Mochi, Aunt Cass' Cat, had taken care Sasuke all day long and let's just say Tadashi had made Hiro deaf with lectures.

But the most memorable moment that Me and Tadashi can't forget was when My dad had taken care of Sasuke alone. It took us time to find both of them since they'd somehow end up locked in the closet below our staircase. I remember that Tadashi had to jam open the door and when It finally did, Both came out wearing monster onesie and shouted "We're the monsters in the closet, Fear Us!" Okay, the only one shouting was dad while Sasuke baby babbled his words. At first Tadashi looked at me in confusion thinking that my dad was drunk but knowing my dad, I told him that my dad wasn't drunk, he's just High on sugar. Yes, My dad had a Sugar Rush! But then again I'm not surprise since that's where I got it from.

-A few Hours later-

After finally having comfort, We spent the night with ease, well Tadashi did. I on the other hand was getting more and more worried by the second as time ticked by. Physically you can't see it, Mentally I was sweating my nerves out and Tadashi didn't even notice, yes, I was really good at acting.

Right now we are going home and when Tadashi finally parked the car, I rushed out and went inside the house. Only to see, Sasuke asleep in his bed and I saw Wasabi in the kitchen sipping a cup of coffee. "Oh, hey (y/n) so how's the date?" I smiled before giving him a sisterly hug. "Thanks Wasabi," I said before letting him go.

I don't know why I was worried about, Wasabi's definitely my number one babysitter for Sasuke. "Hey (y/n), I hope you don't mind but Sasuke ate my lunch and I think the kid likes sushi now, more then his dad"

Yup, he is so gonna be Sasuke's babysitter, who knows maybe Hiro's too.

(A.N: Sorry for the short chapter but I'm doing this with limited Wifi and There is a big chance I'll be updating late for next week and after that since I'm celebrating Eid Mubarak with the fam😊)