Two babies?!

-Read with your own risk-

(Kristanna)'s kids - kyle & -Meera
(Hiccstrid)'s kid - Finn
(Jelsa)'s kid - Snowflake

-Sasuke's POV-

"So you still don't know if it's a girl or a boy?" Kyle asked as he placed a purple lego on top of his tall lego tower. "Nope!" I answered before stacking up my lego to build a robot, "Well I hope you got a brother since girls are such a drag~" Kyle said as Finn chucks at the older boy. "I kinda agree with that" Finn laughs to himself before building his own lego creation.

"Really? But I actually was hoping for a sister" I said honestly and looked at them.

Currently we were at Kyle's House, playing in the living room while our dad's were at the garage fixing...something? We didn't really care what they were doin' as long it doesn't concern us and our mom's are at the kitchen probably talking about baby stuff along with Snowflake and Meera.

"What?! Why? I have a sister and believe me she's sweet and all- but she could be reaaaalllllly~ annoying- I mean who sings about loving sandwiches?!" Kyle shouted at me before face palming. "-and that song is stuck in my head!" I smirked before shrugging my shoulders "I dont know but I kinda feel bad that mom's the only girl in the house so if I do have a sister, she could at least have girl time with my sis- I mean doesn't Aunt Anna do those things with Meera?" I said and looked at Kyles thinking face.

"Huh?... I never really thought of that way before...oh and yes, they actually do that every friday with Aunt Elsa and Snow" he answered and sat down next to me and Finn.

"Well at least you guys won't get lonely, I'm the only kid that doesn't have a younger sibling-" "Yet~~" me and kyle said in usion at Finn's word as he glared at us "Don't jinx it guys"

Me and kyle laughed at him before suddenly I could hear our moms shouting for my dad.

-Your POV-

I was talking with Elsa and Astrid when suddenly pain shot through my body, "Agghhhh" I said in pain and cluntch my hip.

"Y/N!? Are you alright?!" Astrid asked in concerned as Anna took Snow and Meera outside the kitchen. I grumbled in response before a sudden gush of water came out of me. "SHOOT!" I said and grab my tummy.

In that moment I could hear Elsa and Astrid shouted Tadashi's name in panic. "TADASHI!!!""The baby's comin!"

---(●---●)--- 1 hour later ---(●---●)---

-Labour room-

"PUSH Y/N!" The doctor instructed as I pushed harder wanting the baby to come out. Tadashi was by my side holding my hand for support...or was it the other way around as he looks like a very pale ghost- but I was a lot of pain that I didn't care what happened to him right now.

After the incident in the kitchen, Tadashi came into the kichen in a rush and with instincts he carried me out before driving to the hospital without questions asked. As we got there, I was rush to an emergency room before going to the labour room.

"AGGHHGHH!" I shouted in pain before finally the baby came out. "Baby one is out!" The doctor announced and handed the baby to the nurses near by. I looked at her in relief but also in confuse. Baby one?

"What...do you m-mean baeb-baby one?" Tadashi asked as he pants in exhaustion -(really? Who's in labour here?)- "I need you Y/N to push one last time , since we can't pull the 2nd baby out, you're having twins!" she said.

And In an instant I pushed as hard as I can without asking before Hearing the 2nd baby's cries. NoW I can rest, I looked at the doctors as they cover my babies up with blankets before handing them to me. I smiled and looked at them witb tears of joy. "Congratulations Ms.Hamada your baby boy and girl are healthy as they could be" she said and smiled at me politely. I was about to thank her when I realised that Tadashi wasn't next to me. "Tadashi?"

-Outside the room-

-Aunt Cass' POV-

Me, Sasuke, Hiro and both Y/N's parents were waiting anxiously as to know what had been going on in the labour room.

After what seem to be almost 2 hours later, the doctor approached us and smiled lovingly. "Are you the Hamada's family?" He asked and we all nodded. "How is Y/N and the baby?! Are they alright?" Y/n's mom asked in concern.

"Well they're all fine, congratulations! Miss Y/N did great and delivered both babies. Both of them are healthy" the Doctor said as told us that y/n had twins and is now leading us where her room was.

"Twins?! Wow...how did that happen?" Hiro asked as he looked at Sasuke, who was being carried by Hiro. I, myself, am speechless at what the Doc had said.

But nevertheless I smiled from ear to ear happily to have healthy grandkids. After a few walks, the doctor had left us in front of y/n's door room. Leaving us alone.

Without anymore words exchanged, Hiro opened the door and that had lead Sasuke shrieking in excitement as he saw his baby siblings.

-Sasuke's POV-

After Uncle Hiro put me down, I ran towards my parents, eager to see the babies. As I approached them, I went to my dad first whom was sitting next to the tall bed mom was on. The chair dad sat was a bit weird, it had wheels? But meh, I just wanna see my younger siblings.

My dad slowly lift me up and placed me next to mom. I'm pretty sure I grinning as I looked at the bundle of joys on my mom's arms. "They're so tiny" I said and reached for the closest baby and touched his face. I presuming the baby's a he since he was wearing a blue blanket and hat.

-Your POV-

"Ahem, so mind telling me why Tadashi's on a Wheelchair?" Hiro asked as Aunt Cass and my Parent's cooed over the newborns in my arms. "I'm gonna assumed that he fainted again" Aunt Cass said and giggled all awhile looking at a very red face Tadashi.

"Yes he did but this time he made it...'till the end" I said in tiredness. As I slowly drifting to sleep, both the babies were now held by parents each. "So any names yet?" Dad asked as he played with my baby girls tiny hand.

"The girl's name is Natalie Hana Hamada and the boy's name is Daniel Henny Hamada" Tadashi said as he kissed my forehead

Huh? Daniel Henny? Why does that sound familiar....

-Sorry for not updating any sooner but I promised I'll post and here you go- -the next chapter would be posted next week😉- -thank you for waiting so long- Skyler