Playing with Mochi

-Your POV-

Me, Sasuke and 'Mr kitten' were at The Cat Cafe helping out Aunt Cass. 'Mr kitten' isn't actually a permanent name, Me and Sasuke are still searching for a good name for Mr Kitten. But for the mean time, Sasuke was upstairs with Mochi and Mr Kitten while me and Aunt Cass are downstairs serving food and drinks to all the costumers.

I'm actually not worried about leaving Sasuke Upstairs with Mochi and Mr kitty, Why? Well trust me Mochi can be a really good baby sitter/ nanny.

"(Y/n), Caramel Coffee! Table 4!" Aunt said as I quickly make the coffee "coming up!" I said cheerfully.

-Upstairs With Sasuke, Mochi & Mr Kitten-

-Sasuke's POV-

"Mochi! Pway wiff Sasu?" I asked at Mochi in which he purred and snuggled next to me. I'll take that as a 'Yes'.

"Meww~" I looked at Mr kitten before having an idea on what do. I'm gonna be in a Traveling quest with both of my fwens (friends).

(A few minutes later)

We entered a dark Cave full of huge worms and held on to Mr kitten but suddenly a big moster(Mochi) started to attack us "Meow!""Ahhhhhhh! Dwagon!" I scream and giggled at the same time and hit(hugged) it and in result the dragon died(play dead). I laid down next to the dragon and smiled to myself as Mr Kitten started to lick my face "Meww~" "hehehehe-Thawk you" I giggled and hugged him.

That was until Bright Light started to 'blind me'

-Your POV-

After finishing all the work, I walk upstairs to get Sasuke when I suddenly heard him giggled hard and screaming that there was a...dragon? In the room he was in. I smiled at that "Kid's and thier imaginations" I thought and opened the door.

"Oh my gosh...." I said to myself as I saw the very messy room. From the corner of the room I could see that there was a small tent made from blankets with Socks scattered everywhere (The Cave with huge Worms ;p). "Mummy!" I looked down on the floor and saw Sasuke, Mr kitten and Mochi. I tried to be mad at this but Instead I smiled 'cause Mochi was wearing a cute dragon outfit while Sasuke and Mr kitten were laying on their bellys and smiling cutely.

I shook my head and picked up Sasuke and looked at him, "Look all the mess you did" I said, he looked around the room before looking back at me. "Sasu sowwy mummy" he said and kissed my cheek. I sign and hugged him, I seriously can't stay mad at him. "I need coffee" I mumbled to myself but the little one heard what I said. "Cooo-fee?" I smiled "Yup! Mocha to be exact" I winked at him and started to walk downstairs with Mr kitten and the 'dragon' trailed behind me.

"Mocha!" I looked at Sasuke and saw him point at Mr Kitten, before I asked. I got the idea on what he was trying to tell me. "Mr kitten's name is Mocha huh?" I asked at Sasuke in which he noded and smiled, showing his baby teeth.

"I love it, it suits him" I said but before I got a chance to step inside the kitchen, The sound of something crashing to the wooden floor can be heard.

I was shocked at that and ran towards the sound with Sasuke in Hand....but when I got there-

"Hiro! You knuckle head-Left!" Tadashi scoulded "My left or Your left?!" Hiro screamed back. Well, this isn't something that you see everyday, The Hamada brothers are currently glued to eachother and bickering in which direction they should go. "How in the world did they got glued?" I thought to myself and face palmed. "Unbaleebable!(Unbelievable!)" I blinked my eyes before looking at Sasuke, whom was copying my 'face palm' and looked at his Father and Uncle fighting. I can't help myself but giggled at his action and thought to myself "yup, that's right Sasuke- Unbelievable~"

Special thanks to @AphroditeLipbalms @yugioh_fangirl @WonderTwin7 for the name suggestions ;)