Movie Night

*Warning! Please do not read this and my other chapters WHEN your eating, drinking and in public, bc Fangirling may cause you to choke and/or go crazy* ;p ;D

-Your POV-

"Good night sweethearth" I said and kissed Sasuke's forhead as he slept. After tucking Him to sleep I went downstairs to the living room, where the others were.

"So~his tucked in?" Tadashi asked as I sat at the sofa next to him, I smiled and nodded my head. "Yeah! Let's get the Movie  Night starting!" Fred said excitedly before turning the TV on.

"What movie are we watching exactly?" I asked and looked at the others. "I have no Idea, it's fredy's turn to choose" Honey said as we looked at the smirking 'Superhero Nerd'. "Oh nothing scary, just The Curse of Chucky!" He said excitedly and pressed paly, My eyes widen like the full moon at that. "CHUCKY!?!?!?!?!" I screamed hestarically inside as the Movie started to play.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a brave type of person for watching Horror movies but when it came to Chucky, I am scared!-wait No' I'm terrified ! I know chuky's not real but he hunts me in my dreams since I was 4! It was a horrible movie night back then, all the dolls I had that looks a lot like in the movie were thrown away. I personally ask my dad to burn them and yes, I was traumatized. The worst part is Nobody knows this, Not even my own Husband, except my parents of course.

As the movie started to play, I inched myself closer to Tadashi and Hid half of my face at the back of a pillow. Tadashi saw this and looked at me weiredly before asking me what's wrong. "(Y/n)? You okay?" He looked at me as I stared at the 'now' Very interesting floor "Yes , I'm fine...I'm not scared!" I mummbled the last sentence only for me to hear. "Ohh! There's Chucky!" Fred said and smirk at the TV.

"Hahaha...yeah there he is" I said nervously before getting out of the couch and went towards the kitchen "where are ya' goin' (y/n)?" Jack asked as he smirked. "Oh I'm just gonna check...something in the kitchen" I said and run of. "She not going to be back, Is she?" Elsa ask/whisper in a knowing tone. "Yup" Honey and Gogo said together, popping the 'P'. "Shhhhh~ movie starting!" Jack and Fred said as they both sat on the couch.

-Sasuke's POV-

For some reason I woke up from my sleep and as I did I could here screaming downstairs? I wiggled myself out of bed and rub my drowsy eyes before opening my bedroom door and walk myself downstairs. "Muwahahahahah*stabbing sounds*!!!" My eyes widen when I heard the evil laugh and my body just froze and all the blood in my body just washed away  when I saw a realistic Doll killing someone on the TV screen! I started to tear up in fear and was about to run to mum but that's when I saw, Chucky was Real! He was at the back of the sofa, hiding!

I did what any 3 years old would do "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Yes, I screamed in fear and Ran back upstairs to my parents room, with tears flowing on my face.

-Your POV-

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I jerked in surprise as I heard a child scream which was also followed by heavy footsteps  (Running) , At first I thought it was the movie until my Motherly instinct kicked in, I quickly went out the kitchen and looked at the living room which was now deserted with not a single person to be seen. I raised my eyebrow in question before I heard someone talking from upstairs, "Sasuke, Please get out of there?" "What's wrong?"

"OH no! please don't tell my son woke up and saw the movie!" I mentally screamed inside as I ran upstairs.

-Tadashi ' POV-

After hearing my son screamed in fear, me and the others quickly took of and ran upstairs with worriedness plastered on our faces. At first I thought sasuke had a nightmare or something and checked his room only to find him not there, Now I was In Panic Mode! "Sasuke!?" I called out only to hear whimper from a different room. "Tadashi, Sasuke's here" Honey said and pointed the master bedroom.

"Sasuke?" I said in a worried tone as I slowly open the door, I looked around for him before taking a step inside the room. I didn't see him but that's when I heared sniffles and whimper from the closet. "Sasuke? Sasuke please get out of there?" I asked and tried to open the door but failed. "What's wrong?" Wasabi asked in which I just shrugged my elbows in response. "Honestly, I don't know..." "Hey kiddo' you know Narnia ain't real right?" Jack joked out " Jack! " everyone scolded at that and gave him a dark glare.

"Hey, What's going on?" We whipped our head towards the doorway to see (y/n) walking inside.

-Your Pov-

"Where is he?" I asked and looked at Tadashi "Inside...he won't come out" he said and pointed the closet. I walked towards the closet and tried to open the door, "Sasu, sweetheart can you please open the door for mummy?" I asked in a motherly worried tone.

At first nothing happen until we all heard rustling from the inside before the door open, just a bit though. I smiled and open it a little wider and that's when he jumped out and hugged me Tightly in fear. "Shh~ It's okay sasu, mummy's hear" I stroked his head trying to calm him down as he shivers subsided. "hey buddy? Wanna tell us what happen?" Tadashi asked as he crouched down, "I saw him...." Sasuke whispered and looked at me with visable fear in his eyes. "Who exactly did you saw?" Gogo asked, "Chucky!" Sasuke shouted and pointed at Jack "he was next to Uncle Jack!" Everyone looked at Jack as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck and looked anywhere but our eyes.

That's when it hit me, I glared at Jack "Jack?! You bought a Chucky doll and bring it here, didn't you?!" And with that his wife, Elsa (yes Jack frost is married ;D) hit him on the head and Nagged about kids being traumatized, his idiotic pranks and blah blah blah.

"It's alright Sasu, chucky's not real his just a fake" I said and reasured him as I carried him outside the Room but suddenly we heared something or more likely someone spoke up "Or am I?"

Well my turn to screm, "ahhhhh! Tadashi!"

(•--•)(•--•)(•--•)(•--•)

-Tadashi's POV-

"NOOOOO! Don't hurt them!" I shouted and sat up in shocked, sweating in fear and looked around as I realise I was on a bed, "uggh, Tadashi? You okay?" I looked next to me and saw (y/n), she was rubbing her tired eyes. I signed in relief knowing that it was just a nightmare~

(Or was it *laughing like chucky*)

Tada! I'm alive :D sooooo sorry about the late update, my wattpad app was deleted and I had to download it again ':/