Hiro's Birthday

Requested by: @ZumZum21 (How about Daddy, mommy and sasuke help plan uncle Hiro's birthday party with Mommys younger sister.)
&
@SakuraDreamskape (I like that Idea too! How about adding lots of gummy bears to it? ...Which results in Tadashi and reader having to take care of a sugar high and then sugar crashed Hiro, Sasuke and younger sister!)

(A/N: So the younger sister's name will be Katie here because making 2 ( y/n)'s pov would be too confusing)
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!~" "Hiro! Don't jump!"
"I believe I could fly~ I believe I could touch-"
"Don't you dare Dive in, Katie!"

I Shouted at Katie as she dived into the pit. Who in the right mind would even gave them a box full of gummy bears?! I looked over at Tadashi, who was flying with baymax trying their best to convince Hiro to stop swinging around the city 'spiderman style'. I'm gonna find that 'drug' dealer and hurt him myself. I mean- How could they not GIVE me some of those gummy bears!!!

-Earlier that day-

-Tadashi's POV-

"-So that's how I distract him," Katie said as she reminds us her 'distract Hiro' plans. Currently me, (y/n), katie and Sasuke were in the kitchen revising our plan for Hiro's Birthday surprise so it could be 100% perfect. Katie and (Y/n) were already in costume. All of us agreed to have a Surprise costume party for Hiro today. Sasuke was dressed up as a black voltron lion outfit that (y/n) had bought him and Me as the black paladin himself, Shiro. To be honest, I was actually planning to cosplay myself as Ironman but the girls went on a Fangirl rant on me. They told me that if there's going to be an Ironman then there should also be a Captain America and if there's a Captain America then there should be a Bucky and if there-. Both of them went on and on about it before I gave up.

Hiro wasn't with us right now since he went to the mall to get his free birthday ice cream from 'The Gelato Cone' shop. Katie will meet him there and would distract him for as long as we needed her to. You see, Katie had a big Crush on Hiro and it was very obvious from the start, It was very clear to everyone that she liked him more then a brother or a friend. It was Obvious to everyone but Hiro, that dimwit is too focus and stern on other -not so important things- to not even notice it. For being the smartest person I know, he could be the dumbest too.

The others will be coming in a few minutes, bringing the decorations, gifts and foods with them. Now being I'm the one who's responsible for the food that was brought in, I made sure there would not be a single gummy bear in sight for (y/n), Sasuke, Katie and Hiro to eat. I could handle 2 sugar high person but 4 at the same time is too much.

"How about the Ball pit? Is it still a go?" Katie asked as she looked at me and (y/n) for an agreement.

-Your POV-

"The ball pit? Yeah, Dad would set it up later when he arrives with mom" I explained before glaring at Katie "Katie, I'm warning you! Do not go in it because the last time you did, you broke your leg" I sternly said and reminded her what had happened last time. "Pfttt~ what? Me? I'm not diving in it besides it's for the kids!" She said cautiously as she averted her eyes away from me. Me knowing her more then she knew herself, I could sense that she's up to no good.

"Umm, How did you manage to brake your leg in a ball pit?" "She's a Hazard, hun" I answered Tadashi's question before he went out of the kitchen while carrying a sleeping Sasuke. "Oh? And your a Messi" she said and looked at me for any comeback. I chuckled at her "Okay that's enough, We should Bale this subject and get things set up." We both burst into a giggling fit at our lame puns before actually getting things ready. Let's just hope, Hiro doesn't suspect a thing.