| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

My mouth opens, about to respond to him until,

A package flies in through the window.

Me and Draco lock eyes instantly— my face filled with confusion as he looks at me with wide eyes.

Does he know something?

"What is that?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows as I reach towards the box.

"I have no idea." His response is simple, not even bothering to look at me.

Huh.

"Well should I open it?" I face him, inspecting the box which is beautifully decorated with expensive wrapping paper.

"Of course." He rolls his eyes, making his way towards the box in my hand.

A wave of fear and nervousness rushes inside of me— I have no idea why but something inside of me is indicating that this could be something scary. Sighing, I let those thoughts wander at the back of my mind, undoing the ribbons that are present on the top of the box.

Alright, let's see this.

Looking over at Draco for his expression— by the looks of it, he looks like he knows what might be in the box. His face has more of a calm and knowing expression— unlike mine, which is filled with pure confusion and curiosity. Ripping the wrapping paper off the box and finally opening to reveal what's actually inside, I'm met with,

The most beautiful ball gown ever.

A gasp leaves my lips, examining the elegant dress present in front of me— in my hands.

There's absolutely no words to describe how beautiful it looks. The top of the dress is beautifully decorated by small bead-like crystals— placed together in a way which make them look like different flowers, continuing their way down below. The bottom half of the dress is more simple, but doesn't disappoint the eyes. It's more shiny, but still glistening and appealing to my— any pair of eyes.

At an instant, the biggest smile is formed onto my face, after examining the dress in front of me. "This is absolutely beautiful." I gasp again, looking over to Draco who has a smile on his face.

"Hm, does it look familiar love?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Familiar? I really don't think this looks—

Oh my god.

This is the exact same dress I saw the other day in Hogsmeade. I was telling him about this.

"Did you buy this?" My eyes snap to his at in instant.

"There could be a possibility." He shrugs, a small grin playing on his face.

"Draco! This dress was so expensive, you shouldn't have!" I scold him, but my eyes never leave the dress in front of me.

"It was Mum's idea." He speaks, smiling when he mentions his mother.