4

Warning: Almost rape scene... *cry*

Sherlock stumbled from the bathroom, the drug from the drink slugging through him.

What the hell was in that drink-oh god.

He put is hand over his mouth a bit, mind blanking out as he began to focus on his stomach and what may fly out of it any second.

Breathe.. the man said it will pass over...

He stood there with his hand over his mouth, eyes closed, and frozen solid for what felt like minutes, not daring to move for he was afraid he may upset his stomach.

He eventually felt the tension leave his body, and he removed his hand, and then sitting up. He sighed, no longer feeling like he was about to puke his guts out.

He blinked a bit, the flashing lights blurring against his eyes as he moved forward, his mind once again falling into confusion as he moved from the bathroom toward the people in the crowd.

As he walked he bumped into someone, and to which they complained about before turning to face Holmes, who was now backing away a bit.

"Aye, watch it there ma-oh..." The handsome man caught his gaze and briefly examined the detective before smirking hungrily.

"Well hi there, you gorgeous thing." The man winked, and Sherlock flinched back a bit in surprise.

"....Hi." He said, his tongue feeling suddenly all too full in his mouth.

The man grinned devilishly and advanced on him, making the brunette swallow thickly.

"You're welcome to bump into me anytime, sweetheart." The man tried another line. Sherlock's eyes widened in response, his cheeks-which were already flushed from the alcohol-beginning to blossom into something much deeper as a trembling sensation rolled through him at the sound of being addressed as 'sweetheart' from the the stranger's rolling tongue.

Holmes swallowed again, and then began to take a quick note in his mind-something about drinking or whatever.

"What's your name?" The man asked, and Sherlock bit his lip.

"James..." He slurred just slightly.

"Alright, James, the name's Nick, but you can call me something else, if you'd like." the man said, fingertips tracing Sherlock's chin. His lips parted, and he could feel his heart begin to misfire.

Another note about something.

"O-okay," The drugged detective responded, tongue flicking out to wet his lips.

-

John looked up at the time in confusion, looking around the flat. Sherlock had been gone for 4 hours, and it was getting late.

Watson bit his lip, pulling out his phone, and staring at the last text Sherlock had sent him, which had been earlier today.

He breathed in a bit before sending a text.

Where are you? - JW

-

Buzzing? Text-no not important.

Sherlock couldn't remember how he got there, but he did.

Here he was, pressed against the wall by Nick, and being snogged senseless, lips clashing against each other and tongues colliding.....

....Moans sounding off in the alley behind the club, the two rutting like animals against one another, breaths being exchanged, and then more kissing.