8

Sorry this took so long, here you go loves! :)

Okay, so this isnt just gonna be a bunch of Johnlock shit, where John and Sherlock are gonna be making out alot. Pfffftttt, you thought that I, xNomNomsx, would let you get off scott free, without crying?

You guys are delusional.

(What im saying is there will, from now on, be ALOT of angst... andsexuallyconfusedJohn-BUT THATS NOT THE POINT).

John had gone to work that morning, mind still racing and heart still beating rapidly.

As he walked, he began to think about things. A lot of things.

About Sherlock as well.

What was happening to us?

His mind slowly crept back to being shoved against the fridge, Sherlock's unsure cupid bow lips against his, and he felt his chest get tight with heat. Before he knew it, he was smiling a dopey smile, and he didn't really know why.

When he got to work, he still felt his lips tingling from earlier that morning.

John didn't mind. His hand flew up to his mouth, he tracing his lips a little with the delicate tips of his fingers. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine Sherlock's lips against his once more.

"John! Hey..Hey..." His eyes flew open, hand falling from his mouth. He began to blush from embarrassment, trying to shove down his grin, and put up a normal, kind smile.

"Oh.. Good morning, Mary," John said, swallowing a bit. She smirked, arms folding before she walked to him.

"You look kinda... flustered.." She spoke, eyebrows still shuffled in curiosity as she pursed her lips.

Johns eyes widened, and he licked his lips while swallowing.

"Its just been a..." John's mind once again flew back to Sherlock, and his heart paced a bit faster.

"Rough morning, is all..." John wasn't sure why he had implied the innuendo, but if Mary had seen it, she didn't say a thing. She nodded, not before curiously looking him up and down, and then left the room.

Johns eyes followed after her, and he sighed.

-

Sherlock paced back and forth, licking his lips. A lot. Maybe even a little more than John, and that has to say something.

He glanced at the time, slightly sweating, when he realized the doctor had only been to work for a several hours.

The detective groaned. He wasn't sure what to do with himself. He was hot and flustered, and he wanted John, wanted to kiss John, although he wasn't sure what that meant.

Sherlock ruffled his curls.

And then stopped abruptly, and sat down, sighing, but foot still tapping the floor in anxiety.

He took a deep breath, cooling his nerves, and began to think.

-

When Watson arrived home he was greeted by the consulting detective, whom was still in his night gown.

"I want to try something... for the um.. experiment." Holmes said, feeling his face heat up.

As delightful as that sounded, John tried to reason with himself.

No, they were not a couple. There had to be limits... right?

"Okay, hold on."

John shuffled past, and put his things away, before coming back. Sherlock was about to speak, when John held up a hand.

"Okay, we need rules."
"Wh-" "No listen,"

The adorable detective frowned, but complied.

"Since this is an experiment, we need to collect data reasonably. Okay? And... and there can only be a limit of 2 kisses a day." It's too overwhelming for me.

Sherlock tried to hide the disappointment in his expression.

"Alright then. What did you want to try?"

Sherlock smirked. "On the couch John."

-

"Okay-you sure?"
"Positive."

John swallowed and watched as Sherlock took down notes, and then glanced up at him.

"For how long, again?"
"30 seconds."

John nodded and chewed his lip as Sherlock finished writing. He felt his palms begin to sweat.

"I'll click the timer when we start." Holmes informed him. Watson nodded, swallowing.

Sherlock crawled onto the sofa, and then onto Johns lap. He tried not to think of the squirming man on him, and looked directly into his blue eyes.

When the taller man finally settled on him, knees on either side of John's legs, straddling his thighs, his eyes took a glance down to John's lips. Suddenly, a shaking hand landed on his cheek, and John's heart began to patter loudly, so sure the man in his lap could feel it pound through his fingers.

Sherlock felt his eyes hood, felt himself lean forward, and then press his lips softly to John's.

When Watson heard a click, he felt the lighter man begin to sink into him. He slowly placed his hands on Sherlock's waist, pulling him close, which in turn made Sherlock jump. That wasn't part of what they were supposed to be doing.

The detective tilted his head a little and John breathed deeply through his nose, before Sherlock slowly pulled away to catch a breath.

Their eyes met for a mere second, exchanging a silent feeling, before Sherlock collided his lips with John's once more. John grunted deeply in response, making Sherlock's eyes flick open in curiosity. 

And then the timer went off.

They both pulled away and John swallowed, eyes dark as his pupils covered every bit of blue. Sherlock quickly got up and grabbed his notes, beginning to jot them down.

As Watson heard the door to Sherlock's room shut, he raced to the bathroom to have a fairly long shower.