10

Woah 2 uploads in one day im on a motherfuckin roll here

Sherlock and John had a laid back Tuesday. After Lestrade had barged in there had been no use in trying to budge Sherlock. He didn't want a case, and there was nothing the blogger could do about it.

So they had lunch, and then went back to the couch to relax more. There were very brief and few moments where the chase had simmered down to a walk, so the two always made sure to take advantage of those quaint, small moments such as now.

They sat there for several more hours, Watson still playing mindlessly with Sherlock's fabric at the edge of his nightgown, Holmes still content in his mind palace, when the detective sat up abruptly.

John glanced at Sherlock briefly, before he was suddenly tackled to the ground. Literally.

He hit the wooden flooring as the lithe man jumped him, pressing his lips to John's greedily, almost desperate. John tensed, heard a clicking noise, and then relief flowed in him.

It was for the experiment.

But it was John's turn now.

He pulled away, to which Sherlock raised an eyebrow, and almost let out a whine, before said man was tackled down in the opposite direction.

Suddenly, Sherlock was the one under John, said man pressing his lips feverishly to his. At the sudden change in position, Sherlock heard a soft, gentle moan, before realizing it was him who was making the sound. He's pretty sure his decibel range cant even go that high, but he was even more sure that it wasn't John, because John's moans were guttural and low and sexy and-fuck.

For a second, Sherlock's mind was far too overwhelmed; he needed air. He pushed John away a little, and panted up at him.

"Um, some-something new, John..." He said breathlessly. The man above him raised an eyebrow, before the timer beeped. He tried not to let the disappointment show in his face, but Sherlock grabbed his arm before he even had time to worry over it.

"Um.. that.. that didn't go-ehm-as planned..." Sherlock said abashedly. Watson stared down at him, confused.

"We.. may need to t-try again," Sherlock stuttered, and John blinked, processing what he was saying, before chuckling a little breathlessly.

"Okay then." Watson sat up, and Holmes came up with him.

"I.. I um-we don't have to try it if you're uncomfortable, but I want to try-"
"Hey, it's okay, Sherlock." John placed a hand on Sherlock's shoulder, and the detective swallowed.

"Take a deep breath."

He did just that, and then spoke carefully.

-

He bit his lip as Sherlock reached for the timer.

This is okay. This is fine.

Experiment.

Watson saw Holmes set the timer for 2 minutes, and then click the button.

John placed his hand on the arch of the detective's back and dipped him a little, slowly towards the ground. As Sherlock was finally settled, John hesitated a little, heart pattering fast.

You can do this. It's fine.

"John, we don't-" "It's fine." John reassured, to which Sherlock smiled nervously in reply.

He closed his eyes, his flatmate doing the same, before his lips landed on Sherlock's jaw. The man under him pursed his lips to keep from letting out any embarrassing noises.